Trump Fans Left Stranded In The Cold For Hours After Omaha Rally | Talking Points Memo

You’re better than me. All out of sympathy here. Better they freeze to death in the wilderness than bring the VID back to others who acted responsibly. F’ em.

12 Likes

If those people were bused in from the airport, how many were from the Rent A Crowd companies that are frequently used at tRump events? I remember from 2016 one of tRumps rallies where 30 minutes before it was to begin pictures showed the crowd sparse but with the 30 minutes there were close to a thousand people who arrived on buses. Some people admitted they were paid to come just like the tRump event where he spoke from the WH after he got out of the hospital and Candice Owens paid for people to be there to cheer.

tRump said at this event that he had to win BOTH Nebraskas.
LOL…

25 Likes

516aHbuNwHL.AC_SY400

24 Likes

Burnt steak with ketchup is a popular choice among attendees.

3 Likes

I understand your feelings, trust me.

3 Likes

The thing about the Trump era … I’m discovering that a lot of people are better than I am.

18 Likes

Left unreported in all this is the shuttle bus company was told to piss off on their invoices, sue if you don’t like it.

8 Likes

Roaches check in … but they don’t check out.
Amazon.com : Blackflag Roach Motel 61009 (12x2 Pack Total of 24 Small  Boxes) : Insect Traps : Garden & Outdoor

6 Likes

Trump was off his game. You’re supposed to throw them under the bus Donnie.

14 Likes

While the President departed on Air Force One around 9 p.m., by the Post’s account, it was nearly 10:30 p.m., when many were still waiting in the freezing cold to board buses back to their cars.

Trump probably stiffed the bus company as he left town.

Want your money? – Sue me.

5 Likes

Why didn’t they all huddle closely together to share body heat and…

12 Likes

Does this mean he has a 50% chance of success?

3 Likes

And this is the administration that we’re supposed to trust to create and distribute a vaccine?

26 Likes

Trump campaign said it had provided enough buses

I suspect it was one bus, back and forth because the campaign is strapped for cash.

Their excuse will be because the 2 lane Road was " Limited to one direction"

Limited probably because there was only the one bus. If you had enough busses they all would have drove in the same direction.

17 Likes

They did that during the spreader event.

8 Likes

Well surely that what the bus was like. Covid Express

10 Likes

Abused wife syndrome

3 Likes

Alternatively he could tell them that that WAS the great beautiful bussing plan, the most successful anyone’s ever seen anywhere. And once they get out of the hospital, the Trumpers will believe him.

11 Likes

That rally was a cash-burner and look at the beautiful headlines it’s getting. Joe is gonna take that Nebraska EC vote.

7 Likes

There are vague similarities, but domestic abuse is somewhat less schadenfreudy.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available