Trump Faces First Court Appearance In Mar-a-Lago Case – TPM – Talking Points Memo

It’s been a long slow slog but let’s hope the end or rather the beginning of the end is here.

12 Likes

Maybe the DOJ will give DFG an ankle bracelet for his birthday.

8 Likes
27 Likes

That pig needs more lipstick.

19 Likes

Here is the clip of Jim Bridenstine saying he and Ron DeSantis would "together shower in the basement" pic.twitter.com/al3Dyg2BT8

— Andrew (@AndrewB_News) June 11, 2023
7 Likes

trumpet is credibly accused of doing what he told us HRC did with emails, she didn’t care about sensitive docs, only he did. He’s now disqualified himself for running for prez again.

“I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information,” he declared. “No one will be above the law.” Mrs. Clinton’s cavalier handling of the sensitive information, he said, “disqualifies her from the presidency.”

23 Likes

Just keep doing that, fool!

21 Likes

You know what I would yell at that guy if I could? “Get a job!”

6 Likes

Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure say no.
Rule 53. Courtroom Photographing and Broadcasting Prohibited | Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

5 Likes

Not surprised about this…

11 Likes

45 Likes

Obviously Antifa … or BLM.

1 Like

He’s certainly got the chops to dress up as Uncle Same and wave a “SALE!!” banner in front of a furniture store.

14 Likes

Well, he checked all the required qualification boxes.

9 Likes

Voice activated spy microphones are a really really tiny. I hear.

4 Likes

He’s not the vice-chair, he’s the vice chair.

37 Likes

53 Likes

I thought all those patriots were against desecrating the flag?

19 Likes

Who would hire him?

9 Likes

All hail Doug J Balloon!

9 Likes