Trump Consultant Behind Biden Troll Site | Talking Points Memo

The most popular website for former vice president and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden takes a page out of the art of deception, according to a New York Times report Saturday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1232308

Just testing to see if I could leave a comment on this article.

Hmm.

3 Likes

Just testing the reply feature.

4 Likes

Well, that happened.

(imagine emoji here)

4 Likes

Just testing to see if anyone involved with this story has a conscience. Results came back negative.

6 Likes

As my father would say,
Testes, one, two testes.

(I do love a good/bad dad joke.)

7 Likes

Anyone know what’s with the virtual blast of news stories from TPM over the last hour or so as seen here:

https://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/c/comments-threads

None of them show up anywhere but the above linking page.

Edit: And the stories are years old.

2 Likes

“I don’t make any claims on the site to lean one way or the other,” Mauldin said. “Facts are not partisan.

6 Likes

I do not have tons of information, but that page seems to have both old and new threads.

And for many of the articles posted today is the only way to get into/start a discussion at the moment.

2 Likes

I hope this is not the final iteration of how the comment section will look and feel. What a mess. Too many icons still not showing properly. And what’s a discobot?. Seems to have replaced ‘System’. Either that or Rock and Roll is dead.

Hard to figure all this out…I guess I’ll wait until its all good to go.

I only came here to say the usual anyway: Fuck Trump.

13 Likes

Of all the Ratf#ckers in the world Don the Con and his minions are the Ratf#ckiest.

5 Likes

Quite a lot of testy people around here.

5 Likes

What the hell happened here? Why has everything been changed with the usual no comments on the weekend.
But, what I wanted to say is this thing that happened to Biden is terrible. Seeing this so early in the game, hell, tRump won’t need Russians to fix the election he’ll have homegrown help.

4 Likes

No testy! You’re the testy!

6 Likes

Here I was thinking the comment section broke again. Apparently they just up and changed it over the weekend

3 Likes

Still haven’t quite figured it all out - how to navigate the site and comments sections. So I decided to take a break, have a beer, and watch Broadchurch instead…this is my exciting Saturday night. Haha!

Looking forward to giving my cat his meds in about 15 minutes.

6 Likes

Russian bots are already amping attacks against Harris. They do so every time she makes a splash. The Russians are already here folks and they’re working with the Trumpers. They’re doing the same thing to Joe and others too

10 Likes

We can only hope that having been fooled once, we will not allow ourselves to have our opinions unduly influenced by comments in online forums.

2 Likes

How does “cringeworthy GIFs of Biden touching women and quotes of some of his famous verbal gaffes” constitute “disinformation”?

This is from the front page of that site:

This is unpleasant information ( for Biden supporters, or at least some of them), but what isn’t factual?