Trump Attacks As Tlaib A ‘Despicable Human Being’

Time to join the despicables.

3 Likes

If Tlaib’s talk of jailing people is despicable, what does that make Torquemada Trump for actually jailing Manning?

3 Likes

Don’t forget about the fires and the asbestos.

17 Likes

Spotlight is getting a bit hot for him, isn’t it?

7 Likes

You should hang out your shingle as the person who tells all media outlets exactly what amount of Trump coverage is the precisely right amount. Think, just think of the money you’d make!

14 Likes

FIFY.

He doesn’t have any intelligence, therefore is of no value to them, he’d just be an annoyance to them.

4 Likes

They’ve arguably been phasing into the mockery and dismissal stage of the relationship for a lengthy period now.

7 Likes

Might I suggest a nice detention center with cages, no bunks or bedding and less than stellar bathroom opportunities. There are a few around I hear.

12 Likes

Reading all day, looking at all the b.s. that is happening, up the ante with real loss of life and it is easy to imagine Trump committing a true atrocity, in country no less. Its like a car battery swelling in the heat, something is going to go eventually.

3 Likes

But we’re not savages - we’ll give them metal foil blankets and let them drink out of the toilet…

12 Likes

This thing Trump said, everyone needs to know. Narcissist in Chief refers to himself and doesn’t know it. Anyone with half a brain recognizes the projection in his tweet.

7 Likes

But only one blanket for every three of them, they can sleep in shifts.

5 Likes

Seems fair. After all, the Republicans are the party of fiscal responsibility…

8 Likes

We did that, not Trump.

1 Like

Wait – you get paid for stating your opinion here?

3 Likes

His attacks on Tlaib strike me as desperate and maybe even boring – until I remember that’s not exactly how Tlaib feels about them.

4 Likes

Added benefit that it reduces square footage requirements, as you only need to budget enough space for one person to lie down, the other two can stand.

5 Likes

You don’t? Most of us are cashing SorosCheques™ every month for our input.

11 Likes

I think he/she is referring to the re-jailing over the new case.

2 Likes

Oh, yes, I see now, thanks – but in any case we did that, too.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available