Treasury Department Sanctions Two Ukrainians Who Worked With Manafort | Talking Points Memo

Not gonna go nuclear. Russia’s got their big populations just crowded way to close together in too few places. Lose Moscow, it’s basically over for the country.

Besides, it’s better to do a little creative government sponsored internet hacking and cripple their infrastructure than cause massive brick and mortar destruction and then have to feed them through a long cold winter.

1 Like

Well, that’s the advantage of the nukes. Not so many mouths to feed.

I’m not saying we won’t get our hair mussed.

3 Likes

Not like most people would miss D.C. or Hell Angeles anyways.

1 Like

This thread. Jesus.

1 Like

Which Jesus? White Jesus? or this guy?

(post removed as it did not turn out the way intended… my apologies … it was a beaut)

Oligarch: “Sirs, might I exchange my rubles for Monopoly Money? I can launder it through a fellow in South Florida. All on the up and up.”

2 Likes

Maybe not, he hasn’t written a single article about Democrats in disarray or Biden’s approval ratings.

2 Likes

When you have a bunker as classy as this, why not use it once in a while?

(And yes, Virginia, that is a stripper poll!)

1 Like

If this was a different kind of country, this despicable leech would be in a gulag at the bottom of a mine somewhere paying off the debt for multiple felonies.That we can only stand by and watch him make a mockery of the rule of law screams to the deficiencies of the tidily rigged game.

Sure…like it’s over…ghastly in it’s ever presence.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available