The Ravages Of Trump: Violent Attacks Carried Out In His Name | Talking Points Memo

Send them back. Hispanic invasion. If our country falls, it will be the fault of traitors.

That’s language from the manifesto of Patrick Crusius, the 21-year-old suspect in the El Paso shooting on Saturday that left 20 dead.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1239788
1 Like

“The Ravages of Trump: American Dystopia”! Coming soon to a public gathering place near you.

12 Likes

He’s on TV now talking about the murder of “Precious Little Children”

His stilted reading from the prompter is so false and insincere. (It’s the delivery of a three-year old who hurts the neighbor child and is forced to apologize, even though he doesn’t mean it.)

I hate this man and I HATE that such a hideous person is making me hate.

47 Likes

So he’s making the pivot?

The bar is so low that I’m betting the usual suspects will give him an “attaboy”.

13 Likes

He’s attacking the Internet and social media. And he just stumbled on bi-partisan…I think he finds it hard to say that word.

And now it’s video games.

“And third” he is calling out mental illness.

15 Likes

Biting the hand that feeds him? I’m not watching. Hate the sight of him and the sound of his whiny voice.

16 Likes

Fuck you, tRump.

He’s reading off the teleprompter at this minute. Its as hollow as can be.

He sure didn’t write this shit.

He’ll be tweeting the exact opposite tonight or even sooner if he doesn’t get the response he wants to tamp things down. These shootings have been entirely a reflection on his horrible and cruel advocacy for white supremacy.

He’s blaming others for not taking action following Parkland. What did he do? Where were his EOs on that horrible shooting? He’s so full of shit.

27 Likes

Exactly…they MADE him read this.

11 Likes

He needs to be tied to all this violence, white nationalism and hatred thru the 2020 election. Make it a daily and constant association in the media. If they back off it’s just going to be the same old same old BS.

14 Likes

And he’s doing that snorting thing he does when he’s forced to do something he doesn’t want to do.

Everything he’s reading is so out of character for him that its almost a parody of what trump would say in an alternate universe…like that Star Trek episode where there are opposites for every member of the crew.

18 Likes

Ah…he’s pointing the finger at “destructive partisanship.”

Hey Moscow Mitch…did you hear that?

I don’t think he mentioned guns…

AND…he didn’t take a question from reporters, which is amazing.

19 Likes

I’ll go with one of Beto’s increasingly depleted “fucks” over Trump’s drivel.

25 Likes

Profiles in Discouraging.

10 Likes

Ah yes.

Thank you Mr. President

At least he called out White Supremacy

It’s a mental illness problem

It’s an access to assault weapons problems, asshole!

Also, did you know there was a shooting in Toledo??.

He forgot Dayton. Also, he is sniffing again.

How low until he walks it all back?

12 Likes

Hans Nichols has to be the biggest jackass covering the WH on MSNBC. He relentlessly tries to normalize this maladministration in every single one of his reports covering what tRump says and does. This kid reporter fucking needs to grow a pair.

9 Likes

In that opposite universe, Stephen Miller would have a painted on goatee to go with his painted over bald spot (but he’d be just as evil).

6 Likes

There was a shooting in Toledo??

6 Likes

The ravages of Trump are backed with the loving care and the blessings of McConnell.

4 Likes

Donald J. Trump: Liar-in-Chief, Inciter-in-Chief, Bigot-in-Chief, but not President. Shameful!

3 Likes

No, but he said Toledo!

3 Likes