The Oath Keepers Convictions Is Just A Taste Of What’s To Come

“Now the only remaining question is how much higher did those plans go, and who else might be held criminally responsible.”

I hope the momentum carries them all the way to the top.

69 Likes

The jury agreed January 6 was planned. Didn’t just happen. What politicians were involved?

70 Likes

TFG pretending he didn’t know about Jerky McJerkface is laughable.

40 Likes

Sound like amybody we know??
‘He’s finally facing justice’: Oath Keepers’ founder’s wife ‘thrilled’ over husband’s Jan 6 conviction - Alternet.org

Speaking to Business Insider, Tasha Adams admitted that she is “thrilled” Rhodes will be held accountable for his actions; something she insists has never happened before. “I am thrilled that he’s finally facing justice,” she said.

“I am beyond happy,” Adams told the news outlet. "He has absolutely never had to face a consequence in his entire life. This will be the very first time**. He’s spent his life making others pay; this** was past due for him.

64 Likes

When Pulisic suffers a pelvic contusion, is it pronounced “pel-vitch” or “pel-vick”?

20 Likes

Excellent. More, please.

It’s like the nectar of the damnable GODS. MOAR!!!

43 Likes

Merrick Garland shows up at prosecution team after-verdict celebration to congratulate the team on this key victory.

Publicly. This tells me there’s blood in the water. The justice department is going for the kill.

95 Likes
52 Likes
54 Likes

Social security cuts during a time when seniors like my 84 yr old mom are extremely concerned about rising prices sounds like a winning strategy.

I guess the GOP figures they will hang that on JRB. They aren’t paying attention.

53 Likes

They all know dump is stupid
The inside story of Trump’s explosive dinner with Ye and Nick Fuentes (nbcnews.com)

“I also wanted to send a message to Trump that he has systematically [and] repeatedly neglected, ignored, abused the people who love him the most, the people who put him in office, and that kind of behavior comes back to bite you in the end,” he added.

Yiannopoulos said he arranged the dinner “just to make Trump’s life miserable” because news of the dinner would get out and Trump would most certainly jumble his response.

25 Likes

The ongoing persecution of Christian conservative white men goes on unabated, and I no longer recognize my Confederate States of Murca! Oh the Sean Hannity! It’s an outrage I tells ya!

26 Likes

Fuentes hate “wouldn’t have been accepted”? What does that even mean? Of course, we know what this means: TFG is totally cool with Fuentes; TFG shares Fuentes’ views; TFG never apologizes; someone issued this mealy-mouthed statement because that’s the best they can do.

17 Likes

Justice tastes sweet. I want more. I want it now.

30 Likes

Their punishment: They must spend 500 hours registering voters in low-income neighborhoods in the Washington, D.C., area.

These two knuckleheads are indefatigable in their wingnuttery trolling. Sure, 500 hours is a lot of time. But they’re free to come and go as they please and live a normal life while chipping away at the sentence. Make the bastards spend a few months in jail if you want to impress upon them the consequences of their crimes. Sheesh.

28 Likes

Oh, I thought it was because Obama is a celebrity
Watch: Herschel Walker calls Barack Obama a ‘celebrity’ when asked why Donald Trump is MIA - Alternet.org

19 Likes

Trump in a few days: Wait, what? I was president? I don’t remember being president. I couldn’t be responsible for 1/6 because I wasn’t even there - all fake news.

19 Likes

So Justice has ruled against Alex Jones, now Stewie Rhodes, so can we get a trifecta with Grumpy Trumpy?

31 Likes

I do NOT trust these jokers to do this task without shenanigans. Is someone going to be supervising them? This seems like a bad idea, and just further punishment to the voters who deserve to have these losers leave them alone.

In a different world, this sentence would make sense. Not in this one, unfortunately. These guys are not going to “learn from the experience”.

38 Likes

I first read it as “pelvic confusion” and thought “well we can’t be having any of THAT in Qatar.”

34 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available