The Nashua GOP Invited Gaetz To Keynote Its Annual Fundraiser. Then The Allegations Hit

I’ve asked it before: where are the parents of the 17 year old girl?

Don’t they know they can sue Gaetz and make millions?

3 Likes

Sensibly laying low for now. They don’t want her lewinskyed.

6 Likes

He hasn’t that we know of partnered with a broadly distributed tabloid to smear his opponents and to catch and kill any negative stories about him.

He’s also much much stupider than Trump. You have the kids and toadies sit next to the felon picking out IDs. You don’t sit there yourself.

2 Likes

Sensibly laying low for now. They don’t want her lewinkskyed.

Mom and Dad working their own grift. It’s how we roll in America.

Anyone else read this Politico story about Greenberg warning everyone they may need a lawyer a while back.
Sounds like Vintage 99 was the girl who was 17 at the time and Greenberg was paying for her attorney after she was contacted by feds. She didn’t want to talk to the feds.The name Vintage 99 refers to her birth date. That would have her turning 18 sometime in 2017 when this all started. So if Greenberg paid for her lawyer, she most likely is not cooperating. That’s why Matt feels safe in denying everything regarding the 17 year old.

6 Likes

Just sent more money to her campaign this morning. Hope the Dems who voted for her last time turn out in force and bring a bunch of Indies with them. She needs help folks.

Wait, so even white women’s racism is…white men’s fault? Why can’t it be the fault of the white women?

He’s so repulsive.

1 Like

Made better.

O/T, where are the avatars? Is it just me?

1 Like

“After everything that continues to come out about Gaetz, it is simply unfathomable and disgusting that Chris Sununu and the NH GOP have not already publicly denounced Gaetz and uninvited him from their fundraiser,” the petition, circulated by the New Hampshire Democrats, reads.

The Nashua GOP is apparently a hot mess, but this response is lame.

It sounds like you’re demanding some sort of action, and then they can make you look weak by not doing it, and you’re in no position to actually force them to do it.

Just point out that it tells us who they are and leave it at that.

1 Like

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Damn my wrist is starting to hurt. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa> I must be brave. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa. Damn the battery on my keyboar just di

1 Like

Forums are having kittens. Again.

1 Like

Ah. Well, congratulations to us.

How do you arrive at this interpretation of the excerpt (or the article)?

@skeptical

1 Like

You can’t fix stupid as in stupid Republican racist bigots! They are mentally sick people relying on flat out racists like Arpaio and Gaetz to raise MONeY!

Racism, including Nazi anti-Semitism, is a mental sickness! America has a lot of work to do on treating and crushing racism in our nation. The Republican Party needs to wake up!

It’s not just Democrats who oppose racist Republicans - it’s all Americans who realize racism is a sickness! Racism is a cancer that surging because of a mentally sick Donald Trump!

August? That’s an awfully long time for the NH GQP to be saddled with this. And Sununu, who comes off as either weak or an enabler of pedophiles if he can’t even control his own party.

Meanwhile, @euglena4056: if the teenager was (as reported) advertising herself or being advertised on a sugar daddy site while under age, there’s a fair chance that her family life is not of the best, and might not withstand discovery. Gaetz is still a disgusting predator, but he may well choose his victims carefully for their inability to retaliate.

1 Like

You misinterpreted the whole article. Read it again.

2 Likes

As I understand it (now), @dicktater may have been responding to other responses, and perhaps not to the article, which itself seems pretty clear.

What I find slightly amusing: A number of commenters yesterday were defending Cindy McCain, asserting that she was being blamed for her husband’s actions … but none of them saw fit to respond to your article.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available