The Honeymoon’s Over: Trump Pummels Fox News Weekend Anchors

In a meandering series of tweets on Sunday evening, President Trump pounced on his favorite cable news channel’s weekend lineup of hosts, hitting the network for being “worse” than CNN and “Lyin’ Brian Williams” at NBC.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1233619
1 Like

Everything dump touches dies, Sure hope Faux news is no exception

27 Likes

So he’s probably looking for a younger blonder network with big boobs.

36 Likes

Who needs Nielsen or TV critics when we have a very busy president willing to give of his valuable time to tell us what to watch and read, and who the media should hire and fire.

16 Likes

Where will he go, what will he do, now that he can’t count on you know who?

Hahahahaha! He’s completely emasculated every person is his adminstration, the only target left is Fox. Hah!

“The only truth is in my head. You may only believe what I say!”

7 Likes

It’s Monday morning and the news reports that Cheetoh Mussolini is in a bad mood…again. Ho hum.

4 Likes

“Meandering” is certainly a generous way of saying “sundowning”. Every once in a while you need to give your head a good hard shake and re-come to grips with the fact that our military (among other things) is commanded by a senile geriatric who very seriously fades out of and back into functional adult lucidity.

And the “fades… into” is fucking generous, too.

15 Likes

“but they forgot the people who got them there!”

Another moment in he said something in passing that requires more attention.

8 Likes

He gives the old term ‘bully pulpit’ new meaning. Nothing more dignified and presidential then setting off pissy tweets because you believed news anchors from your pet station dissed you. Yessiree. Using the most powerful position in the world once again to try to squash some poor shmuck you think said mean things about you. He must have been such a creepy tattletale and nasty gossip in 3rd grade. Ick.

18 Likes

I have no love for Donna Brazile, but if she infuriates Trump even more, then fine with me.

It is clear that Trump has no self-awareness. His latest erratic Twitter rants support the idea he is, at the least, in early stage dementia. Unfortunately for us, the former ‘adults’ in the room have left and I’m not sure who can ‘manage’ him over the next year.

20 Likes

So Trump is now going to embrace OANN which makes Fox News look like See It Now!

5 Likes

This could possibly suppress turnout with his base…if fox chose to report about it.

More likely they’ll fire the offending parties, and since fox won’t mention it, president Teevee critic won’t believe it happened.

1 Like

“Impossible to believe that @ FoxNews has hired @ donnabrazile , the person fired by @ CNN (after they tried to hide the bad facts, & failed) for giving Crooked Hillary Clinton the questions to a debate”

3 Likes

Translation: When sh*t hits the fan and Fox News has no choice but to report on it, they’re fake news too…

4 Likes

Seems to me he still is…

18 Likes

Yet what bigger boobs can there be than Doocy and Kilmeade?

31 Likes

I hear Jeffery Epstein is starting a new network… perhaps this will meet tRumps needs.

2 Likes

Wow sounds like somebody paid somebody else and “failed” to receive what he paid for.

This makes my week. Without False Nooz the orange blob will be hurtin’ fer certain’.

2 Likes

He’ll never find a bigger set of boobs than kilmeade and doocey.

13 Likes