The Easter Madness Of Donald J. Trump

Alternative headline: GOP Decides Self-Immolation Is Key to Electoral Success in 2024

55 Likes

Bon poisson du Avril!

10 Likes

I suspect that’s the Civil War you’re thinking about.

5 Likes

Which they insist can be done once child labor laws are repealed and public schools are abolished.

30 Likes

“In anticipation of the coming election, we owe it to our viewers to explore some of the possible positive outcomes of a second Trump administration. Bob, do you think Trump could get unemployment under control, and would he help all Americans finally gain access to health insurance?”

21 Likes

Trump had to salute, that’s Colonel Bunny.

18 Likes

Is there a way to “caps lock” on a cell phone? I’ve never tried on mine so don’t know. If there isn’t, entering Trump’s “tweets” must be exhausting.

7 Likes

Donald J. Trump: The King of the Pig People

19 Likes

Republicans Are Outraged Biden Turned Everyone Transgender On Easter | Crooks and Liars
And just like that, we all turned trans.

By Conover Kennard — March 31, 2024

Conservatives are big mad that International Transgender Day of Visibility is landing on the same day as Easter this year. Self-loathing trans woman Caitlyn Jenner is upset, and Donald Trump wants President Joe Biden to apologize to “Catholics and Christians” even though Trans Day occurred under his watch, too, but conservatives need to be outraged about something.

Trump has had it, y’all. He is totally not out there trying to get evangelicals to support him again in November**, even though he grabs pussy with the same hand he holds his Bible in.**

31 Likes

Somehow the NYT can’t bring itself to use the phrase “Christian nationalism” in its story on “The Church of Trump: How He’s Infusing Christianity Into His Movement.”

The trouble with the NYT journalism is you need a Cliff’s Notes version containing a critical review so you can find the journalism in the article.

For example, here is another one from Marcy Wheeler on a different story:
https://www.emptywheel.net/2024/04/01/nyts-limited-understanding-of-trumps-tactics-for-avoiding-a-crisis-like-the-one-he-now-faces/

17 Likes

It’s amazing to see how deep and wide this malevolence is - what will destroy the GOP is the sheer obviousness. I mean, the suckered today will find out, and they are armed.

2 Likes

Part of a pattern, I see…

17 Likes

21 Likes

IMG_2126

33 Likes

TFG: America’s id

6 Likes

Idem!

2 Likes

There’s a caps lock…(usually double click on shift button).

12 Likes

Sean Spicer? He lied as much as Trump did.

24 Likes

Isn’t truth (Pravda) social a running April Fools joke?

ETA. Forget where I saw it, WaPo?, but there was a story about one of the Gulf states dumping $50M into the truth social IPO.

11 Likes

I don’t think that giving the victims of racism a chance to frame the argument is inherently terrible. At the same time, it might be a good idea for interviewees to start asking how news organizations can cover something that they clearly don’t understand. IOW, “just asking questions” doesn’t really cut it as a way of informing their audience. Having an objective baseline on any issue is not inherently biased.

ETA: In fact, it’s way past time for media figures to ask people to back up claims before they go trotting off to give that claim life.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available