SDNY Mulls New Charges Against Parnas That Could Pull Giuliani Deeper Into Scheme

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are considering filing new charges against Lev Parnas, the business associate of Rudy Giuliani, CNN reported.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1291621
1 Like

God help us.

Where is the guarantee of prison time for Rudy?

16 Likes

SDNY hasn’t received their Barr memo yet regarding any actions being considered against Rudy.

26 Likes
28 Likes

Since Guiliani is NOT a presidential candidate, then they should investigate his extortion/side hustle with Parnas and Fruman of Fraud Guarantee ASAP!

Maybe the Criminal Coverup Barr in the Banana Republic of the Criminal IMPeetus will issue a new superceeding memo to NOT investigate any co-conspirator of the presidential candidates eh?

22 Likes

I can’t imagine Barr won’t block this.

And then they’ll be more resignations in the Justice Department.

And then Barr will hire more docile career employees.

And then …

11 Likes

At some point my hope is that the law wipes that arrogant “Mr. Ed” smile off of Rudy’s face!

15 Likes

That would be nice to see.

Unfortunately, it would also require action by what are increasingly McConnell-Trump judges. So …

5 Likes

OT A dream wedding of Trumpturds in the heart of Trumpland…

11 Likes

Well, that’s an unholy alliance…

13 Likes

SDNY to Barr: Drop Dead

30 Likes

Where the heck is Igor Fruman, Lev’s partner in all of this?

14 Likes

If they charge Rudy, that’s when they will have said that.

9 Likes

It would defy the laws of physics for Ghoulie to be drawn any deeper in this than he already is.

18 Likes

A Giuliani lawyer told CNN that the President’s lawyer never discussed investments or marketing with Parnas and Correia.

In today’s episode of True Confessions . . .

7 Likes

I understand prosecutors are mulling a recommendation of 20-to-life for “crimes against dentistry”.

44 Likes

Did Donnie officiate the wedding? If so, did he demand prima nocta?

5 Likes

7 Likes

Well, according to this it’s at least potentially menacing him, pulling the noose a bit tighter. So that’s a challenge in itself. They were famously independent in the old days and maybe they’ve decided to have a go and tweak Barr’s nose here. And they may have evidence they can hand off to state and local prosecutors’ offices. Not knowing a damn thing about it frees me to speculate widely this way.

32 Likes

That will never fly with out British ally.

1 Like