Schiff Dismisses Trump’s ‘Absurd’ Claim Of Declassifying Docs

Well… now … this is weird… and takes the lunacy to a new level

4 Likes

I don’t hate rattlesnakes. But I do despise the pet store owner that tells me I’m buying a special elongated rare Siberian tube puppy - not a rattlesnake.

7 Likes

I respectfully ask The Hive to pay for my facelift.

4 Likes

The additional hydration with several bottles of fluorescent golden gatorade will be extra too.

They aren’t declassified.

What can I do to turn down the heat?

1 Like

Oh, I agree it’s suspect and I’m just throwing it out there as something that would fit his character, so there is at least ONE other explanation for why he kept this stuff other than trying to monetize it.

The beauty part is that he’s going down for this, whatever the motive was. This is the most clear-cut and simple criminal prosecution of anything we’ve heard about him doing so far.

4 Likes

In 2017 during a Trump voter panel, one of the participants said that if Jesus came down from the cross and told him Trump was guilty of something, he’d still want to see proof.

We’re only a scandal or two away from the “aliens did it” excuse, and I don’t say that in jest.

5 Likes

Kash Patel looked terrified and desperate in that Fox News appearance. Wide-eyed stare with barely any blinks. It’s the sort of thing I’d expect to see from a kidnapping victim reading a videotaped “proof of life” speech.

6 Likes

It would be helpful to have authorized classifiers from the appropriate agencies (DOE, CIA, DoD, etc.) do a classification review of all the MAL documents. If the results of such a review were released in general unclassified terms, it would take FOIA issues off the table and allow DOJ to have classification experts testify that under the prevailing guidance, to go from TS/SCI to unclassified was nuts.

Also intelligence gathering info needs Congressional sign off.

A. He would scream “Fake Jesus”
B. He would dox all of the disciples
C. He would demand an investigation into how Jesus got off of the cross, who helped him and what laws were broken
D. He would launch a smear campaign against Jesus & all of his followers
E. He would demand that Jesus be put back on that cross

7 Likes

Although it’s true that none of the three criminal laws cited in TFG’s search warrant depend on whether documents contain classified information, it’s still important. This is a good read:

“The first factor is the nature of the classified information that Trump had at Mar-a-Lago. Not all of the legal predicates in the warrant turn on the documents at Mar-a-Lago being classified. But the prudence of Garland’s judgment will turn to a large degree on the true sensitivity of the information there.”

1 Like

“Oh yes, that breed is great with kids!”

It’s hard to keep getting worked up over the latest Trump crime scandals knowing full well he won’t be charged, he won’t be tried, and he certainly won’t ever be jailed for anything. Now if it were you or me or, heaven forbid, one of those black or brown people…

Pretty much. To paraphrase Leona: laws are for little people

1 Like

I RETURNED ALL THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS THAT I DECLASSIFIED BEFORE I LEFT OFFICE!!!

1 Like

We were constantly a heartbeat away from a Bush presidency.

2 Likes

Former Apprentice Host:

“In my Administration, I am going to enforce all laws” (pronounced “lowrs”) “concerning the protection of classified information…no one will be above the law…on political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government.”

1 Like

I give W some credit, though. By the end of his second term, he had sort of caught on to what it meant to be president, and also caught on to Cheney’s machinations and cut him out of the action.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available