Russian Disinformation Op Against Biden Blows Up In GOP’s Face

Disrobe? … well we do know that she knew how to “Dis-Pajama” this guy …

2 Likes

So they’re praying for pennies from Heaven?

1 Like

That wasn’t so hard lol…altho I’d be interested in knowing which crimes would really be on the table…we bandy about words like treason and espionage, but the former almost certainly doesn’t apply and the latter is very complicated and covers a whole lot of ground in the Act.

3 Likes

I’m struck that the deep state is so powerful and omnipresent, and yet only thwarts the stupid ideas that conservatives have. If I didn’t know that conservatives were champions of “responsibility” I’d suspect that they’re just not able to accept that their stupid sh*t is in fact stupid.

12 Likes

I did so, but that is only anecdotal.

2 Likes

Stole a bottle of cheap red wine maybe, but time machine? :wink:

Me thinks you got the wrong Wells there.

5 Likes

Because G-d doesn’t want him and the Devil doesn’t need the competition for worst bastard in the universe.

5 Likes

We joined the Science Cllub and used the lab after school to cook up laughing gas one hilarious afternoon.
By fortunate dumb luck we didn’t blow ourselves up.

8 Likes

Their actions betray their belief that women should be viewed and treated as possessions such as livestock, servants or furniture.

10 Likes

The GOP is a kind of sieve that rejects normal people and allows stupid people to pass through. A kind of “political reverse osmosis.”

21 Likes

And NONE of those same people ever volunteer to help candidates or run for office themselves!

10 Likes

All I wanna know is…do they charge us less on account of this phenomenon on our monthly bill? Or do they rack it up as an act of G-d? Otherwise, not much we can do if it was a sun flare causing this. Maybe it was the Russians messing with us, huh? What are they hiding?

1 Like

Much too recent.
‘Original intent’ suggests society should be organized like it was in the later 18th century, so we’re gonna have to reach back to find some harpsichord melodies.

5 Likes

[quote=“tmulcaire, post:341, topic:246394”]

Deactivated!

2 Likes

"Watching Season 2 of a Republican-Run House.

They just can never seem to get out of the starting gate, can they?! Always foiled by their own petards.

12 Likes

However, polling shows that this issue is toxic for Republicans, which is why former Trump White House counselor Kellyanne Conway has emphasized to Republicans that they should say that they support legalized IVF to avoid further angering swing voters upset by the overturn of Roe v. Wade.

From the Raw Story article. Even Kellyanne is running like hell away from this. Wasn’t she advising Republican candidates just a couple of weeks ago to take the offensive on the abortion issue?

11 Likes

:yum:

2 Likes

The day started with Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) claiming “it doesn’t change the … fundamental facts.”

Reminds me of a right-wing pundit some years ago who read a satire piece about Democrats and (because it reinforced his beliefs) took it for real and wrote an over-the-top column based on it.

When readers pointed out to him that he was basing his entire rant on a satire his response was “the point stands” even though he now acknowledged it was based on mistaking a joke for reality.

4 Likes

Time to sue to test whether the state can be held liable for deliberately and knowingly disinforming our children.

6 Likes

Wasn’t being trollish. Doesn’t seem like a potent issue (to me) with the electorate or women in general. Nothing in your reply addresses that. I was hoping for more.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available