Rubio Gets Roasted For Crying Foul Over Biden Aide’s GOP ‘F*ckers’ Remark | Talking Points Memo

In a last-ditch effort to prove his loyalty to President Trump in the waning weeks of the mercurial President’s term, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) on Tuesday night thrust himself onto the pile of conservatives who are clutching their pearls after Jen O’Malley Dillon, who will serve as President-elect Joe Biden’s White House deputy chief of staff, slammed Republicans using — gasp! — a swear.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1349809

If it walks like a bunch of fuckers and it talks like a bunch of fuckers it’s a bunch of fuckers.

— Jane Lynch (@janemarielynch) December 17, 2020
52 Likes

I’m sure Rubio can find something in Proverbs to post as a riposte. Such as

“He that troubleth his own house shall inherit many fuckest thou offs.”

49 Likes

The best start toward unification would be for Marco to walk out in front of a truck.

Not wishing harm on him, of course. Just a hypothetical…

5 Likes

To quote a highly respected GOP Vice President, “Go fuck yourself.”

36 Likes
39 Likes

Cheney was “highly respected”??? I am going to assume that was supreme sarcasm. I cannot think where in the sane world he achieved any respect.

16 Likes

That would be a fairly safe assumption.

16 Likes

Wow! that is telling’em.

5 Likes

It’s just beyond me how anyone could have looked at this smarmy little twerp over the years and thought he’d make a good president. He’s the kind of ass-kisser who runs for student council president and scuttles up and down the hall with a dozen textbooks under his arm.

38 Likes

I’m going out on a limb here and assume that Rubio’s tweet was all him and not one of his PR people. So there you have it a liddle man that has debased himself on the alter of Trump.

17 Likes

So, a bunch of fuckers are whining about being called a bunch of fuckers, so now they’re a whiny bunch of fuckers or a bunch of whiny fuckers, pick whichever you fuckers fucking like.

48 Likes

Besides, she was being factually accurate.

24 Likes

I recall that it was under Trump that the words “pussy” and “shithole” became acceptable to say in the mainstream media. Even in the fucking New York Times! For fuck’s sake.

26 Likes

The folks like Rubio and his Fox addled base go high dudgeon over most any perceived religious slight or normal public health restrictions yet there’s no outrage from them when the First Lady is on audio referring to birth of the same Lord that many of these folks worship as F-n Christmas.
Jen O’Malley knows what these folks are like and stands up to them. They’re marinated in faux outrage while taking comments out of context.
The motto should be thou shall not crucify Shirley Sherrod on the pages of a dead Breitbart.

25 Likes

If Republicans hadn’t spent 4 years genuflecting to a guy who boasted of grabbing a woman by the pussy, who said immigrants from Africa and Latin America came from “shit-holes”, who called Black athletes taking a knee, “sons-of-bitches”…maybe then, this would be a valid point.

:clap: :clap: :clap:More :clap:of :clap:this :clap:please! As much as Democrats shouldn’t turn the page, we can’t let them turn the page either. We absolutely cannot allow them to climb back on their moral high horse and pretend they didn’t ignore more than fours years of far, far worse behavior. Democrats have a moral and political obligation to throw it back in their faces every time they try to pull this shit. We can’t ever again let them go back to pretending to be the party of morality.

42 Likes

All while reaching for a bottle of water and taking pride in the size of his hands.

6 Likes

And narcs on the stoners

19 Likes

26 Likes

FIFY

18 Likes