RNC Makes It Official: Election Denialism Is Part Of Republicans’ 2024 Strategy

Their flag is a dead giveaway. America is black and white, and we stand alone between them.

I’ll never forget his sternly-worded apology to Dick Cheney in the 2000 Vice-Presidential debate.

12 Likes

the violence and intimidation that came along with Trump’s 2020 election denialism will return in full force, and with a vengeance.

Maybe I’m being naive, but these mofos don’t scare me. So, by god, I’m volunteering to work at a polling place.

10 Likes

He showed up to lose and succeeded.

2 Likes

Trump will be much worse for the citizens of Gaza. This election will come down to “old and steady vs crazy”. I pick “old and steady”

10 Likes

I do too. I especially like the “kicks Bibi’s ass” part.

6 Likes

A con artist knows never to break character.

3 Likes

It’s supposed to rain all day in New York tomorrow so… 50/50 on TFG showing up?

12 Likes

Good point. Winds about 10 MPH.

4 Likes

Why would the party that spluttered “Antisemitic!1!1” when Sen Schumer said Israel needs to get rid of Netanyahu run an ad showing Biden supports Israel?

Election fearmongering should at least have a minimal connection to reality.

ETA to tone down an explosive phrase

3 Likes

Sure, most know that and they won’t vote for either. They will leave the choice for president blank, or choose RFK Jr.
Mehdi Hasan praised a lot of what Biden has done when he was interviewed on TV , but was adamant he would not vote for any presidential choice because of Gaza.

2 Likes

It’s free publicity. He can’t afford to pay for facetime so this will have to do.

1 Like

You underestimate the power of doublethink and cognitive dissonance.

3 Likes

The Basque Country is a little too cold for my wife, I am looking for some village in the less touristy parts of Andalusia or Southern Portugal, can hardly wait for my retirement.

2 Likes

Are the 22% Democrats? So if Kennedy is pro-polio, will that also resonate? I dunno, people younger than Boomers don’t remember the Kennedy name or polio.

And Nicole Shanahan? The two of them just seem too cool for words. And that’s a red flag.

3 Likes

“Was the 2020 election stolen?” one prospective employee recalled being asked in a room with two top Trump advisers.

Answer: “Well, Trump and his team tried, but they were unsuccessful.”

Two top advisers (in unison): “Get the fuck out.”

12 Likes

Let’s say Joe Smith runs for state rep, loses and has $10K left in his election fund. Joe decides screw it, I’m never running again. He uses the $10K for a down payment on a new Bronco. The IRS will be, and should be, all over him for their cut.

The orange menace is doing exactly this.

1 Like

On the whole, I agree. But that generation of Republicans also gave us Goldwater and Nixon who, in their opposition to communism, were more than happy to support dictators (not that Dems didn’t do the same). They regularly painted Democrats as “soft on communism.” Many Republicans in that generation even supported Joseph McCarthy. Today’s Republicans, in their sympathy for and sometimes active support of Russia, are not supporting communism. They are supporting authoritarianism and often outright fascism. It’s a long Republican tradition within at least one strain of the party.

10 Likes

Yes, Donnie will win on the basis of the Party’s acclamation and will be assigned the 98.5% of the vote he would have gotten had the polls been opened.

1 Like

And if he gets TFG there will be no Gaza or Gazans,

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available