RNC Makes It Official: Election Denialism Is Part Of Republicans’ 2024 Strategy

On a better note, Mrs dont was looking for something and found a Putamayo cd, Salsa! That had been lost.
This, no Joe and a couple beers makes for a good eve.

1 Like

That class of sociopaths copulates like rabbits. It’s kind of a hobby for them.

2 Likes

Which reminds me, I saw someone recently wearing a red ball cap that read “Bad Hair Day.”

4 Likes

Elon only procreates via IVF. Makes sure his genetic line is pure. I know nothing about hers.

1 Like

And still demand an investigation because he would have won the other 1.5% if not for bamboo in the ballots or something.

3 Likes

I’m starting to think I’ll just vote for people who haven’t had affairs. I don’t know if Biden qualifies, but I’ll wager he does.

4 Likes

I hate to say this, but after Chris Christie turned them down, No Labels is still in search of a candidate…

https://x.com/kara_ahern/status/1773163365767995709?s=46&t=kB6g5NMko0iIs4EYrxGw4w

1 Like

Hear me out: Gary Busey. I’m not sure why, but I’d just really like to see what would happen.

1 Like

IMG_4506

1 Like

You might find someone who has never set foot in DC and vote for them. But, once they are elected to office and ensconced there, it might be slim pickins. Joe, probably, in earlier years. Obama, nope, although only before he met Michelle. And Jimmy Carter? Only lusted in his heart…

1 Like

Good … now drop the curtain
on captain underpants!

Publicly avowing the Big Lie is the price of admission if you’re gonna work for the RNC.

Trump wants to be seen as The Godfather? I think so.

I suspect he revels in the image.

3 Likes

You are correct that RepubliQans for a generation screamed about Communist Thought Reform" or some version of that. That screaming theme was the RepubliQan “go to” and it rallied the rubes.

So, what has changed?

NOT ONE THING - except, “Communist Thought Reform” is old bullshit that doesn’t work anymore so they have moved on to some NEW bullshit. Now it’s “the border is wide open”, “election fraud is everywhere and the Democrats are stealing elections”, …

3 Likes

Except that Trump IS running again and is the RepubliQan’s chosen one. Now it gets nuanced. And as we have seen repeatedly, any possible crack in the legal fabric can be exploited from here to the moon and every RepubliQan in office, in the electorate, in the churches, and in the judicial system will back it 100%.

3 Likes

Seeing as 40% of REPUBLICANS believe the election was NOT stolen, I think this is the dumbest thing the Trump campaign could possibly do.

Trump lost by 7mil votes in 2020. He needs to WIN OVER voters, not continue to do things to drive then AWAY.

At least we don’t have to ask who’s running that campaign. Everything’s coming from the top down. And the Trump-owned RNC will follow suit.

And he’ll lose even more votes, added to those lost due to (at least one) criminal conviction.

Trump can’t even count on Dems who say Biden is too old. They are saying that, because they want Trump to lose. They aren’t going to vote for him.

2 Likes

A tyrant always needs an enemy; or else why would any of his followers need a strongman?

So IMO, “stop the steal” is much less about the election and much more about the tyranny they want to impose after. They need an enemy to move towards no matter the actual results of the election.

5 Likes

The narcissist doesn’t see it that way. His world view should be that of every American. He honestly doesn’t understand, nor does he care to understand, that his world view is entirely corrupted by his self-love.

There are still some in the cult, but not enough to ensure his ascent to the Presidency by the vote. So he has to get out there and find other ways to make it happen and THAT, my friend, is where the danger is. The House is still a warren of election deniers and J6 direct and indirect participants. The electoral college is also possibly going to be corrupted by election denier SoS’s that could possibly send their own slates of electors, regardless of the State’s outcome.

There’re still a lot of holes he could exploit, but the whole thing revolves around his narcissism and the enablers he’s surrounded himself with.

3 Likes

Kinda toothless when it comes to forcing the R reps in purple districts to pledge to be purist MAGA RED & declare their allegiance to the big lie & Jan 6th …
Kinda too late to “primary” them out of the race.

But it may turn some purple districts very Blue!

5 Likes

Fuck that guy for so many reasons.

I hope his fall hurt as much as watching that debate.

1 Like

“Revels in the image”

You misspelled “revulses”.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available