RNC Chair Denies Knowing About ‘Dark MAGA’

Just going out on a limb here, but shouldn’t you maybe reconsider your priorities if putting “dark” in front of your political movement seems like a good thing?

I tried it with a few others, and you know, it just doesn’t work:

Dark Build Back Better
Dark Yes We Can!

10 Likes

You can call me Al.

1 Like

Wait. Isn’t this the same person who knew what “is” is?

Maybe not. He may yet prove useful. :grinning:

5 Likes

That Utah guide illegally baiting the bear so that the brainless Trump namesake could shoot it is just so disgusting.

Wisconsin couple kills bear that charged through window, attacked them in their home http://7ny.tv/3PzJqVM

Good thing the bear wasn’t packing.

6 Likes

BTW, I think it’s about time for her to deny her uncle again.

5 Likes

Why is Mitt’s daughter a hostage to Trump?
That’s just weird to me.
Reasons I suppose, but funky nonetheless.

3 Likes

Face it, Cawthorn is the Baby Ruth bar in the pool. He is going to get attention.

8 Likes

From the article about the bear -

A Wisconsin couple say they killed a bear that attacked them inside their home after they spotted it eating from their bird feeder.

The Taylor County Sheriff’s office said the attack happened around 11 p.m. Friday at a home near Medford in north-central Wisconsin. The couple told authorities that the bear charged through a window after they yelled at it to go away.

Instead of yelling at it, I wish that they would have just purchased a new birdfeeder.

7 Likes

Still I’m surprised the bear was that aggressive.

10 Likes

Well, they probably opened the window to yell at her. Plus she had a cub.

We have a few bears that frequent my town. Watch them from afar, and take your trash and birdfeeders inside at night.

5 Likes
10 Likes
15 Likes

Bears are like a box of chocolates, especially when they are borderline starving. Let me tell you about the time in August, '69, tracking a wounded bear up the side of a mountain in the Adirondack High Peaks, at night, with the Essex County Game Warden leading the way, with his 12 gage loaded with double-O buckshot…

3 Likes

It is partly defined as more than - or different from - whatever is being done.

1 Like

This gal cusses more than I do.

8 Likes

I have to ask - did either of you have an onion on your belt?

2 Likes

There were four of us, three men, two firearms, and fifteen year-old me. I keep coming back to having the teenage boy brain at the time.

5 Likes

Because I can… the last bear seen in Kansas was killed about 10 miles from where I live the year I was born.

End of KBT! (Kansas Bear Trivia)

5 Likes

I did not know that

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available