RNC Chair Denies Knowing About ‘Dark MAGA’

Cawthorn couldn’t scare a puppy.

1 Like

‘Funny’ how fast they throw the ‘losers’ under the bus.

Pretty much seals the deal on a staged photo op. For me, I can say I have never seen a shred of evidence she could play an instrument. Not saying it isn’t possible, but zero reference material.

1 Like

Joni Griftchell.

Our side now.

Big Yellow Limo.

Help me (Daddy my business is folding)

2 Likes

Methinks Ronna Romney bears a striking resemblance to Mitch McConnell from about 5 years ago, to Chris Christie and to Kim Jong Un. You decide.
rnnromneyUnknowncrp mmcconimages2 cchristieimagescrp
kimjongunUnknown3crp

2 Likes

“Have you noticed a team of biologists walking around you taking measurements? Have you noticed a team of demolition experts burying mysterious objects near you? Perhaps this would be an opportune time to consult with one of our representatives to ensure that you’ve arranged for your children’s future.”

4 Likes

Pretty sure he said dark Manga

1 Like

Come on now… I’m pretty sure his mother is to blame for jr wearing skinny jeans.

1 Like

Haha it was always that obvious tie-in and you could see how it worked when you were 9. “Mother wombats protect their young. You can protect your family with a M of
O policy yadda yadda…” Great stuff. And honestly it wasn’t the worst nature show. A bit formulaic but I remember it as interesting, and I’m interested in nature to this day and I’m probably not alone in having that show as an influence.

3 Likes

“I’ll observe the enraged walrus from the relative safety of the Land Rover, while Jim attempts to insert the radio-tracking suppository.”

6 Likes

In any job, you always want there to be one person there who’s more newly hired than you.

3 Likes

I take about three days off from domestic politics, then come back, and WTF is this? All this Dark MAGA shit, which I never heard of before, sounds like something written by William S. Burroughs on a particularly wicked mescaline bender after he shot his wife.

3 Likes

Like the ocean’s tide, Mutual of Omaha is steady and constant in good times and bad…

3 Likes

I’ve looked at life from one side now
both up and more up
and still somehow
the people there are awfully small
I really don’t like clods at all

2 Likes

It’s like the 60,s all over again, but not.

1 Like

MARLIN PERKINS: “You have just seen the white rhinoceros stomp a man to death . . . Mutual of Omaha will stomp you to death!” (cut to commercial).

1 Like

If you capo to the fifth fret on the guitar and play the top four strings, you’ve got a uke tuning (the G not even an octave higher in the Hawaiian tuning).

2 Likes

I’m not a musician, so you lost me from the word “capo” on.

2 Likes

For all of us who have commuted by air, this taste test of Russian and Ukrainian rations comparison was pretty easy to identify with, sort of like British Airways vs. Air France.

" Like the mother wood duck pushes her chicks out of the nest, so will Mutual of Omaha deny your damage claim after the flood…"

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available