RNC Chair Denies Knowing About ‘Dark MAGA’

Or maybe we get the Oregon State Highway Division involved… :thinking:

4 Likes

The only thing that isn’t dark about MAGA is the melanin.

5 Likes

OK now if Trump is lying on the beach we have two ways to deal with it. Any more suggestions? Anyone?

6 Likes

cardiologist rubs hands with glee at thought of Aspen remodel and third sports car

4 Likes

gently roll him onto a tarp and take him push him back to the sea, the flailing motions he’s making means he likes it, push him deeper, glub glub

6 Likes

And once again the cycle of life is completed. Now for a word from Mutual of Omaha.

8 Likes

My daughter voted for Maya Wiley in the primary. But in the general election, what could she do?

It was going to be either Eric Adams or Curtis Sliwa. Yeah, Sliwa is a cat lover, but that’s about it.

4 Likes

Weird. You’d think NYC could find better candidates than that.

3 Likes

Well, most of the MAGAts strike me as being worthy of the description: “Lights on, nobody home.”

Maybe the group Cawthorn is describing are the even stupider ones: “Lights off, still nobody at home.”

2 Likes

Well, TFG would be like Sauron if Sauron was MUCH stupider and more deluded than he appears to be in the actual books.

1 Like

Cawthorn couldn’t scare a puppy.

1 Like

‘Funny’ how fast they throw the ‘losers’ under the bus.

Pretty much seals the deal on a staged photo op. For me, I can say I have never seen a shred of evidence she could play an instrument. Not saying it isn’t possible, but zero reference material.

1 Like

Joni Griftchell.

Our side now.

Big Yellow Limo.

Help me (Daddy my business is folding)

2 Likes

Methinks Ronna Romney bears a striking resemblance to Mitch McConnell from about 5 years ago, to Chris Christie and to Kim Jong Un. You decide.
rnnromneyUnknowncrp mmcconimages2 cchristieimagescrp
kimjongunUnknown3crp

2 Likes

“Have you noticed a team of biologists walking around you taking measurements? Have you noticed a team of demolition experts burying mysterious objects near you? Perhaps this would be an opportune time to consult with one of our representatives to ensure that you’ve arranged for your children’s future.”

4 Likes

Pretty sure he said dark Manga

1 Like

Come on now… I’m pretty sure his mother is to blame for jr wearing skinny jeans.

1 Like

Haha it was always that obvious tie-in and you could see how it worked when you were 9. “Mother wombats protect their young. You can protect your family with a M of
O policy yadda yadda…” Great stuff. And honestly it wasn’t the worst nature show. A bit formulaic but I remember it as interesting, and I’m interested in nature to this day and I’m probably not alone in having that show as an influence.

3 Likes

“I’ll observe the enraged walrus from the relative safety of the Land Rover, while Jim attempts to insert the radio-tracking suppository.”

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available