Reports Identify Leader Of Neo-Nazi ‘Base’ Group After Week Of Arrests Damage Org | Talking Points Memo

Indeed! Wouldn’t it be nice if we got along with them?

3 Likes

I assumed he/his ancestors hailed from one of the “three Mexican countries.”

1 Like

The Saudis did that one better. A dozen or so of their nationals down four planes and the U.S. proceeds to blow through a few trillion dollars waging war against a few wholly unrelated entities for the next few decades as payback.

4 Likes

Another jumped up prick with an alkie father. As I say to alt-right wingers when I am forced to talk with them:

You lost the last time. This time the gay have money, women are free and buff, and the Jews have the bomb.

5 Likes

:rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Damn. Doxxed by the ANTIFA Guardian.

6 Likes

Chian Kai Shek, famously stated, the Japanese are a disease of the skin, the communists are a disease of the blood and will kill the body.

The same way, the ISIS and Al-Qaeda and the rest of terror groups, are a disease of the skin there is no way they could destroy America, the American Republicans/Conservatives are a disease of the blood, and they will destroy America, they have already undermined all the institutions of government that matter, the Presidency, Congress, the courts, the military, the DOJ, the media. After Trump America will never be the same, even if republicans ever relinquish power.

United States of America (1789-2016)

1 Like

Boys
Apparently
Small
Extremities (esp. one in particular)

Where in the hell do you store 4 billion bushels of stupid?

1 Like

I disagree, that was nothing but a bloody nose. What is being done through Trump is complete destruction of the foundations of the state, when the President, the Majority Leader of the Senate, the Attorney General, the Chairman of the Joints Chief of Staff, and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, have lied or covered up for the liars to the point where you cannot give them the benefit of the doubt, we are completely and totally screwed. Third world Banana republic, complete with presidents relatives running the show.

1 Like

The Pyramids?

2 Likes

The inhabitants of Nanking probably characterized the affliction as being more dire than a skin condition.

2 Likes

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu’elle mérite.

1 Like

But Chiang was right, even with all the atrocities the Japanese, they just came and went without transforming China. However the communists completely changed the way the country was organized (probably a good thing, but not from Chiang’s POV), and the Great Leap Forward probably killed more people than the Japanese ever did.

Nothing more truthful. That is why I am looking for another place to live, I keep getting more and more alienated from a large sector of my fellow citizens

yes. normans did the conquest job on sicily too: palermo, cefalu, etc. so that makes sense.

1 Like

Why do they say he married a “Russian woman” when he he actually married an intelligence service?

1 Like

They were hardly twobit Vikings.

You have to see what the Normans built in Sicily - some of the artistic wonders of the world: The Palantine Chapel, the Cathedral of Monreale…

1 Like

And in English, the Base is Deplorables. Doubly makes sense.

1 Like

Useful Idiots are a dime a dozen.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available