Reports: Bolton Has Landed A Million-Dollar Book Deal | Talking Points Memo

One thing a trump does not need is more money in their pockets

Greed_0

And in writing this post I got this note from TPM’s insidious nannybot:

"### Consider replying to several posts at once

Rather than several replies to a topic in a row, please consider a single reply that includes quotes from previous posts or @name references.

You can edit your previous reply to add a quote by highlighting text and selecting the quote reply button that appears.

It’s easier for everyone to read topics that have fewer in-depth replies versus lots of small, individual replies."

Yikes. I don’t know what to say …

The people doing this are not surprisingly all male, they would seem to share a stunted adolescent sexuality, and of course all of this was predicted in SciFi - the film A.I. in particular comes to mind.

Good luck with procreation, future humans.

1 Like

I’m sorry, darrtown.

1 Like

Ryan Gosling was in a movie about one of them, although, I don’t think he consumated the relationship.

No real worries. I won’t be acquiring an AI robot anytime soon. I’m out of a generation that’s largely non techie. Convincing me to get a “smart” phone took showing me the advantages of having communication ability if, say, my vehicle broke down or if my grandson is with me and I need to contact his mom or my Mrs darr immediately. Yeah, I am not a tech geek. It’s disturbing to me that someone would prefer the company of a robot rather than a living breathing warm blooded human companion

1 Like

jumps for joy…

Ty for that wonderful news

Would that the fella behind Rep. King in that image were to also hang it up to spend time with the family.

You’d probably just hurt yourself with something like that anyway.

1 Like

Yeah, like my son and grandson I’d hafta take the damned thing apart to see how it’s built and I’d likely electrocute myself in the process. Plus Mrs darr might look askance at something like that robot being in our house considering … ahem … its shape…

1 Like

Bolton trying to set himself up as a hero-who-saved-Ukraine, the brave martyr to Traitor Trump. Well, ha-ha on Bolton. He helped Trump for a long time, and refused to say a word against him, not even to the House committee investigating (one of) Trump’s crimes. Now that someone is paying him a million dollars, forget reticence, eff deference to the indestructable FakePresidentialPrivilege.

Traitor Trump.

1 Like

chickenshit.

But McConnell has been busy for 3 years appointing Fed judges who also believe in unchecked presidential power, so long as the president is republican.

He’s counting on liberals and democrats to purchase his book; hence the “I am a patriot and a hero who saved the Ukraine!” “I know a lot of dirt on Trump!” (who doesn’t). Trump&Co sure won’t.

Nannybot don’t like discussions or conversations.

Agree with all you are saying… BUT… none of that will stop the GOP from buying all the books. I look forward to reading it when it is on the remainders table for $.99.

This is more in line of what comes to mind when I see her…

1 Like

I don’t think so. Have you heard her voice?

1 Like

1 Like

Heh… That’s a portrait of Kellyann Conway.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available