Report: WH Aide Asked DOJ Attorney For Dirt On Woman Accusing Trump Of Rape

Like I said yesterday, he seems to be fighting for his right to cultural appropriation.

3 Likes

Yeah, thanks. It’s like I have an Altair ego who just takes over my keyboard sometimes - makes me a real star!

3 Likes

You’re kind. I also go too fast most of the time.

3 Likes

Lame pun threads on TPM boards… Making the Capitol Insurrection look like children playing in the park…

1 Like

Shame on you, making me spend that much time googling “gold lamé” - you’re lucky I didn’t post that picture of you in the suit from your last mission with @rucleare that @rascal_crone showed me in your HR file!

4 Likes

You care and that is what matters.

1 Like

Speaking of Stephen Nazi Miller, where is he? Awfully quiet there.

3 Likes

It is almost unbelievable that this is totally believable. What a bunch of fucking scumbags.

Trumps going to be doing a lot of “dodging” in the next year. I am sure getting a DNA sample is pretty simple. just follow him around for day and it will be everywhere. can it be used legally, don’t know but it would be proof for the public that it is his ingredient on the dress…
Be interesting how he would spin that info.

1 Like

you don’t know what gold lame is?

Oh sure I do, just didn’t want to embarass @castor_troy (well, until we had a chance to finish the “negotiations”…)

Here’s a shot with the requested cropping… :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

She’s so tacky.

@playitagainrowlf
@squirreltown

5 Likes

@dannydorko will come a cropper one of these days, mark my words. But you can pommel him with a word storm of humor if it will make you feel better.

2 Likes

Unbridled awfulness.

3 Likes

Here’s hoping we can finally rein her in after the inauguration, she’s be committing unbridled sedition for too long!

ETA: Dagnabbit, @squirreltown beat me to it by seconds!

4 Likes

You’re too busy trying doubles.

3 Likes

I spent too much time going back through the thread to avoid the penalty box - let that be a lesson for us all… :cry:

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t pay attention to that little s-quirt.

2 Likes

She’s bit-ter.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available