Pence: I’d ‘Be Happy’ To Have Flynn Back In Trump Administration

I wondered the same thing.

2 Likes

He used to do original work. Now he’s just adding pictures to the news.

10 Likes

We used to treat traitors differently. Makes me yearn for the good old days.

4 Likes

Without equivocation I would go with the disgusting POS

1 Like

Happy, happy little democracy breakers.

5 Likes

sheesh, criminals usually stick together pretty good under most circumstances and tend to keep those things under wraps.
But these criminals think shoving it down our throats is just sweet tasty candy that we should just enjoy

where oh where is a group of vigilantes when you need one for the right reasons.
Hello Congress any real patriots available?
Country needs help. The king mobsters head need to be cut off, and soon.

3 Likes

I wonder which federal agency will be tasked with delivering wood-chippers to all the states.

5 Likes

Indeed
Satire RIP
The Trump Mal-Administration has put the Onion and countless satirists out of business

3 Likes

unnamed

3 Likes

He’d be “happy to” and is dumb enough to. Trump and his crew have had some success floating the Flynn escapade out of reality and into an alternative space where Flynn is a hero. Only the die hards are fooled but that’s who Trump cares about. This unnecessary quip by the Veep resurfaces the scam for another look. Stupid. The smart move would be to leave it alone. I imagine the Judge will let this go Barr’s way ( why did he allow a 2 year sentencing delay unless he’s is in on the scam ) and that’s where a clever pol would leave it. Not these idiots.

3 Likes

Pretty sure that’s manslaughter if Pence gave it to any of them, considering he had a known exposure.

4 Likes

Mike Pence never served. Photos of his office show a Bronze Star award certificate and the medal on display but his FATHER, not Mike earned it.

9 Likes

More like which Trump aligned company will get the no bid contract…

5 Likes

Parody is dead.

1 Like

Catch your drift.
But I’m of the belief there’s a sh^ttonne of slushy-money to be plied to ‘situations’ such as Flynn’s.

Liken it to the heady days of NCAA football boosterism.
Want a running back to attend State U? Buy him a Trans-Am. Give Dad a coaching job.

Just on a much grander scale-- with much more at stake.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I could be so nice.

6 Likes

I doubt we know the truth about Flynn’s conversations with the Russians. Mueller was an incompetent clown so he didn’t dig it out or reburied it if he did so all we have is the new and improved version. There was a shit boat load of contact between Trump’s campaign and Russians. What was up? We’re they sharing borscht recipes? Hopefully Biden is elected and uncovers Mueller’s failures and lets America know what really went down.

2 Likes

Nobody expects Dead Parroty.

3 Likes

Apparently Pence has completely forgotten Flynn lied to him, too. It wasn’t just the FBI. Flynn lied to get a job in the admin.

5 Likes

Only according to Pence. We don’t actually know what was discussed behind closed doors…

4 Likes