Paul Ryan Researched Narcissistic Personality Disorder ‘For Weeks’ After Trump’s 2016 Win | Talking Points Memo

The question that needs to be asked to not just Ryan but all Trump enablers is, did you ever think you were putting you political ambitions, greed for power or your Party over what was good and right for America and democracy?

21 Likes

Geez, I’d actually forgotten about this arrogant, snot-nosed jerk. Seems like a lifetime ago.

30 Likes

The more I learn about Trump, the more evil McConnell appears.

42 Likes

In France in 1945, suddenly everyone was in the Resistance.

41 Likes

So that was a wrong thing to do? (searches the GQP manual for guidance)

9 Likes

Times 1,000

5 Likes

One wonders if Paul Ryan also read “Mein Kampf?”

7 Likes

You’re kidding, right?

Similar to that incredibly duplicitous Chris Christie…

9 Likes

TPM, Business Insider. Really? For some reason I get it on my Apple News. Every time I read one of the explosive news articles I scratch my head and wonder if I can ever get those minutes back.

This is one of those articles where I conclude with, “who the fuck cares?” I looked at it and thought pffffft!

I just gained a few minutes, enough to write this comment.

6 Likes

He grasped it as easy as washing clean dishes in a shelter kitchen.

21 Likes

they could be among the most loathsome people on earth but all trump cared about was that they supported him. amoral narcissism. trump uber allez

7 Likes

I would suggest that anyone who washes clean dishes for a politically motivated photo op also exhibits severe narcissistic personality disorder…

21 Likes

Sounds like you’re undergoing Eddie Munster Withdrawal Syndrome…

Please seek help…

6 Likes

what took so long? Couldn’t he find a coloring book on the topic?

4 Likes

Geez you’d throw away the perfectly good opportunity to make fun of Ryan just because you didn’t like the source of the story? So are you saying that Canadians have higher standards than us/US?

5 Likes

Boy, where to start with this (exasperated, resigned sigh).
If he and his staff completed the research and found there was compelling professional evidence of NPD, then would Ryan have been obligated to start pursuit of 25th Amendment recourse? If he found evidence of NPD, does that make him implicit ex-post facto in any alleged illegalities during the DT administration?
Again … just WOW … Ryan comes across as a self-serving, party-line-toeing coprolite

12 Likes

Just saw your post! Like minds…

2 Likes

Tossing paper towels would have been too much of a challenge.

8 Likes

Ryan represents good white supremacy, not those bad white supremacy guys.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available