Oops- Error 500

All of the above.

It seems to open reliably if I right-click and open in a new tab. Some timing-response thing.

Same here still, even when posting replies.

Same here Tom...

The gremlin is still with us... But I've been able to work around it.

~OGD~

The "Sorry, we couldn't load" message is turning up all over the place for me. Also when I finally get to the topic it's always the first post. It then takes me two tries to get down to the last post. There's no message on that glitch. I just have the same first post re-appear after a momentary blink. Then I click the down arrow/last post a second time and the system obeys my second request. What I never get is where I left off last time. I must figure that out myself by scrolling until I recognize something familiar.

Same thing with me. I found by typing in an approximation of the post I want (helpful in the longer strings) I can move on down the road a bit faster.

Thanks for pointing me to this thread - thought I had some sort of malfunction happening with my internet service.

1 Like

yw. I thought the same thing last night as my provider of the tubes sucks bigly.

Bad gateway! Bad, bad gateway! Back in your kennel until you learn to act better!

2 Likes

I've come back after a couple hours away, and I was able to log in and access The Hive and my profile without any bad gateways - so maybe you're a gateway whisperer and didn't know it?

ETA: Nvm... It took two tries to like your post, the first was a bad gateway.... : )

1 Like

It's 3 p.m. here on the West Coast and the glitches keep cropping up here. Sometimes I get through, often times I don't. Loading ANY page has been slow, jerky and sporadic for weeks now, but the past couple of days are horrible. I thought it was just a local problem till someone mentioned it on a nother thread I was trying to read.

It's 6:27 AM PT here . . .

So far I have not yet encountered a gremlin.

Anyone eles?

~OGD~

Good for me since 5:20AM ET

1 Like

Gremlins are back for me this morning 6:30 eastern. Error 504.

I was fine until I came back to this thread. Karmic payback :smile:

1 Like

It's 6:50 AM PT here . . .

So far I have not yet encountered a gremlin and no gremlins during my visits yesterday.

~OGD~

I'm getting really tired of the "Error code: 502 Bad Gateway" error.

1 Like