Obama Blasts Trump For Treating Presidency ‘Like A Reality Show’ | Talking Points Memo

Former President Barack Obama delivered a biting speech against President Trump during a drive-in campaign event for his former VP Joe Biden in Philadelphia on Wednesday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1339785
1 Like

Paradise Lost, Four Years Later.

13 Likes

Respectfully, sir, it’s a “surreality shit show”.

13 Likes

You go, Mr. President!! That’s some fire right there! An honor to have you out backing up Joe and Kamala!

16 Likes

Another very decent man.

18 Likes

Obama delivered a biting speech

Hard-hitting.

12 Likes

Obama’s just jealous he never got ratings this good.

13 Likes

Oh to have adults back in charge.

22 Likes

Barack giving a beat down. Sweet.

18 Likes

OT: Presser right now with RATcliff on voter security

They are blaming Iran for the Proud Boys emails to hurt donnie.

ETA: I think it’s a double double. It’s Russia spoofing to look like Iran trying to hurt donnie by posing as Proud boys.

20 Likes

That man just soars and struts when you put him behind a microphone, doesn’t he?

26 Likes

Ratcliff says Iran… Yeah, we know the proud boys are all standing back as ordered…

5 Likes

Interesting timing…

6 Likes

Ain’t it just.

And the presser is over without taking any questions.

4 Likes

Nothing like a good Obama beatdown to warm a chill night.

11 Likes

Soars…definitely. I have never thought of him as strutting. He has too much dignity and grace to strut

8 Likes

You may not fully understand the value of “the strut” in Afro-ethnic cultural parlance. It means doing it with that extra “suppim-suppim” that radiates style and grace and substance.

ETA: And did you not notice how much fun the brother was having?

26 Likes

Head…spinning…

1 Like

Or “a horror movie whose body count would make Jason jealous.”

4 Likes

It sure was. He was fired up. I bet he enjoyed toying with the Pretenders ego. President Obama knew right where to hit Trump for the most psychic damage.

15 Likes