New Revelations Show Whitmer Plotters Are Guilty Of First Degree Buffoonery | Talking Points Memo

A lengthy court hearing Tuesday morning revealed the larger ambitions — and, frankly, undeniable buffoonery — of the alleged plotters behind a plan to kidnap the governor of Michigan. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1338202
1 Like

Adam Fox’s head looks like an exaggerated (fattened) bowling pin.
Pinhead!!!

ETA: Remarkable specimens of an alleged superior race. :laughing: :rofl: :laughing:
Adam Fox = “Alpha Fuck You” (Yes, he really is “Alpha Fuck Me” now.)
Ty Garbin = “Gunney” (Really original.)
Kaleb Franks = “Red Hot” (He wishes.)
Daniel Harris = “Beaker” (Like the muppet? Meep-meep? LOL!!!)
Brandon Caserta = “Debased Tyrant” (Hey, that is your BLOTUS IMPOTUS all right!)

ETA2: I give you “Beaker”. :wink:

11 Likes

Wonder where this guy got the idea that he was somehow superior to anyone…

13 Likes

I guess we’re fortunate that the right wing goons are such fools…wherever they try this stuff we get buffoonery and dildos (Oregon). It doesn’t change the fact that their incompetence could have deadly consequences, there are likely people out there with these views who also understand concepts like operational security and competence. We shouldn’t let our guard down whenever they turn out to be dolts…I still expect violence after Trump loses, or during the election process, simply because even the buffoons can’t contain themselves and may get lucky and the serious ones can inflict real damage.

I hope I’m wrong, but I think we’re as close to violence over an election as any time since 1860, but without the relief valve of states deciding to leave causing havoc over the election itself. Once Trump loses and starts railing about the “rigged election!”, all bets are off.

17 Likes

These guys are just the Federalist Society without the Ivy League pretensions.

41 Likes

Why from the voices of course…

11 Likes

This clown looks like a typical Trumpy supporter. . . stupid. My dog is smarter than these clowns. Even a clown can be dangerous and should be dealt with accordingly.

6 Likes

26 Likes

Whoa! What a hottie! Why do all these people look like they’ve been inbreeding for generations?

7 Likes

It’s what the GOP wants…the dumbing down or lack of public education availability.

6 Likes

21 Likes

They don’t have to be that smart to kill people. Many/most murderers are dumb. (An acquaintance did some war reporting out of bosnia back in the day, and the comment I remember was that many of the “militias” there were just bunches of assh*les who would get drunk and go over to the next village and kill as many people as they could. They were stupid, but they had guns, and they had propagandists to fire them up. And no local authorities trying to stop them.)

21 Likes

25 Likes

Guilty Of First Degree Buffoonery

Er … I find that … somewhat unfair.

Like the man said:

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

2 Likes

The rhetoric coming out of this White House has serious and potentially deadly consequences. It must stop.

13 Likes

32 Likes

34 Likes

I take it that’s a rhetorical question?

(The answer is…because they have)

4 Likes

Thank you. I almost didn’t click the link. Sesame Street was after my childhood and never exposed to much of it.

1 Like

If you have never read this story, take a seat. This is why – while these people are scary – I don’t lose too much sleep over them.

This is not to say that they can’t harm people. They can and do. But in terms of a societal take-over…

8 Likes