NC GOPer Tries To Clean Up Racist Attack On Those Who ‘Ruin White Males Running For Office’

And he’s got the white male victimization grievance thing down pat. So young to be so politically corrupt. Brings a tear to my eye. No, really. It’s really very disappointing.

7 Likes

Syntax error. So I guess it’s a “syntax error” if I say this guy is a racist cretin who needs to be shamed by all decent human beings?

5 Likes

Looks like somebody slammed a window shut on his hands.

3 Likes

Oh when will poor oppressed white guys in the South get fairly treated? Time’s up, gents. Shoe, meet other foot, and kick this motherfucker in the ass.

4 Likes

I dunno why Cawthorn is even bothering to put out any of these kind of statements, his district is in the middle of Appalachia conveniently avoiding Ashville. There is no way he is going to lose.

11 Likes

Did he call it “the old homestead”?

3 Likes

I think the U.S. needs put on a 6 month psyche hold and locked away in a padded cell.

8 Likes

He found a horcrux and tried it on?

6 Likes

Ah the old syntax error excuse. I suspect Republicans have a play book that includes this on page one.

1 Like
7 Likes

That is a serious circulation problem. At the least.

5 Likes

“McConnell has something of a history of health problems, including suffering from polio as a child, so perhaps this is related to one of his chronic conditions. Alternatively, there are certain medications that have “discolored skin” as a side effect, and one of those is…hydroxychloroquine…”

*from “Z” over at Electoral-vote.com

10 Likes

He should thank Mark Pitcavage for bailing him out.

1 Like

you can’t put the shit back in the dog

:rofl: :rofl:

I’ve never heard this phrase before but I’m using it from here on out.

12 Likes

Why would you leave out Donald’s best bud Roger?

4 Likes

Madison Cawthorn. Hogan Gidley. Southern boys who imbibed The Turner Diaries with their mothers’ formula.

9 Likes

NC GOPer Tries To Clean Up Racist Attack

Which one?

7 Likes

Somethin’ ain’t right with that boy.

7 Likes

Well since reptiles are loners, and wolves run in packs, is the Turtle having an identity melt down?

ETA I saw reporting on how McConnell seems to fall asleep at classified intelligence meeting this past fall, and again in Jan during the impeachment in the Senate. And we all know most reptiles hibernate when the weather turns cold, but wolves do not.

2 Likes

“I was being racist about an entirely different person than you thought!”

11 Likes