‘Nazi Court’: Jan. 6 Rioter Snaps At Judge After Being Held In Contempt

When I first read what I posted above, I thought that he sounded like he had a whole bucket of nonsense he had heard.

3 Likes

This is the guy:

25 Likes

Along with his sentence he deserves a trophy for FAAFO. Seriously pro level.

15 Likes

What a fucking moron !

Even funnier is it happened in front of Judge McFadden who has shown more deference to the J6 deplorables than most other DC Judges. I guess this behavior is not so bad unless it happens in YOUR court room and the insults are directed at you personally, is that right Judge ?

28 Likes

Rioter Brandon Fellows, who has called Jan. 6 a “beautiful day” and indicated he still believes that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,…
“It’s the people’s house,” Fellows said on the stand. “We had the right to overthrow it.”
“I would expect nothing less from a kangaroo court,” Fellows snapped back…
And more.

Methinks Mr. Fellows is angling for a long sentence.

11 Likes

This is the sound of delusion and reality having a head-on crash. I suspect that the term “Learning from experience” will be wasted on this guy – a quintessential Trump supporter.

12 Likes

Unfortunately, the dude will come out of prison still a very special kind of stupid.

9 Likes

I dunno. The way this idiot shoots his mouth off, he may not make out out alive.

15 Likes

The beauty of species behavior variation is there will always be one bird that will teach the other birds in the flock to not tease the snakes.

13 Likes

I certainly hope his sworn testimony is trotted out every time some dumbass says they were just tourists in for a look around.

14 Likes

Effed around, found out. Sad!

3 Likes

What the heck

2 Likes

Still f*cking around, stll finding out.

3 Likes

I take great pleasure in imagining dumbo here pondering the fact that, with his trial still ahead of him, no matter how well he does, no matter what victories he wins, when it’s over he’s still gonna be stamping license plates in the pen for half a year.

5 Likes

Remember when the QAnon Shaman’s lawyer told TPM this:

This Fellows guy is the poster child for that comment. There is something badly wrong with his brain.

37 Likes

“I would expect nothing less from a kangaroo court,”

Yes…he’s going to roo the day!

35 Likes

Perhaps. But his “we have a right to overthrow it” bullshit is the same dipshittery that Eastman was peddling as well (citing the Deceleration as somehow being prevailing law).

That same befuddled thinking even appeared in Oliver Stone’s JFK back in the 90s, spewing out of Jim Garrison’s mouth (portrayed by Kevin Costner) on screen.

JIM: They may even push it
back then. It may become a generational
affair, with questions passed down from
father to son, mother to daughter, in the
manner of the ancient runic bards. Someday
somewhere, someone might find out the
damned Truth. Or we might just build
ourselves a new Government like the
Declaration of Independence says we should
do when the old one ain’t working - maybe
a little farther out West.

So it isn’t just people on the spectrum that buy into this clownish concept that we have a right to commit treason because of our 18th century “Dear John” letter to King George.

11 Likes

Well when the judge is in Soros’ pocket…

8 Likes

Just look at that momma roo’s leg. Kick out your liver and send it flying right over that there gum tree! Trailing a long festoon of small intestine, too.

10 Likes

A reminder that basically every natural living thing in Australia, even the cute shit, is capable of killing you.

27 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available