Mini Baby Trump Blimp Balloons Are Being Sold Near White House

That’s right: D.C. vendors are selling miniature versions of the famous Trump baby blimp that first floated over London during President Donald Trump’s visit to the city (which infuriated him).

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1233334

I want one so bad that I’ll trade my vintage Nixon mask for it!!

17 Likes

Sounds like the vendors selling the baby Trump balloons are having better luck selling them than the White House staff is having giving away VIP tickets to the Trumpalooza.

34 Likes

I’d rather this illegal party escalate Hong-Kong style into the masses storming government buildings. Hopefully with kung fu battles in stairwells.

5 Likes

With those tanks, it’ll be more like Tiananmen style.

3 Likes

The people speak!

Too bad the biggest gasbag will be on stage talking about himself.

2 Likes

If the two tanks follow you in DC, just cross a bridge.

16 Likes

I’m sure your vintage mask is worth way more… Just order them online.

2 Likes

They’re awesome! I bought one with a mini-milkshake as a collectors set.

15 Likes

Can they be attached to tanks?

11 Likes

hell yeah : ). I’ve got mine, and I walk by Trump Tower with it once a week. Kind of childish, but photo-bombing MAGAts taking selfies in front (and all the pics look like Botero paintings) gives me some sense of relief for a few minutes.

eta…
the balloons are made in China :rofl:

27 Likes

Who would want a mask of Cynthia Nixon. Cuomo beat her by 30+ points!

5 Likes

It will be interesting to see the number of mini babies compared to the number of people , his handpicked invites, that attend his speech.

1 Like

More good news! (26 minutes ago)

Click for vid. (Spoiler alert: Pouring rain.)

13 Likes

Wow, they were right - just look at that crowd!

3 Likes

crappy thing is that if it’s stops raining, the tRumpets will say that Gawd did it as a gift to dear leader…

3 Likes

But he’ll still be talking to an empty street, nobody’s hiding under chairs waiting for Derp Leader to appear…

3 Likes

Ah, don’t give up yet.

There’s always the possibility of “strategic” lightening strikes.

"Like a bolt out of the blue
Lightening strikes, makes toast of you"

ETA They will say there was divine intervention regardless, like when the sun suddenly bathed Toadglans in a golden smegma light during his inaugural diatribe even though it was actually a constant drizzle. In short, they don’t need reality — they make their own.

1 Like

yuuuuuuuge

2 Likes