Mike Pence Is Launching A Podcast For Conservative Youth | Talking Points Memo

The intellectual age bracket is right but he will shortly be outstripped/ stumped by the greedy intellect of the youthful responders.

Can not image a more boring podcast.

2 Likes

Pence, seen here with his youth group:

6 Likes

Aw, Mom, a brown shirt again?! You got me one for my last birthday! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Or ā€œHanging with Mike Penceā€.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s just ā€¦ awful great!

7 Likes

Letā€™s seeā€¦ Pence is an unemployed white guy who hasnā€™t been alone in a room with a woman for many, many years.

Sounds like a podcaster to me!

5 Likes

Sure. Sounds like a good plan. Attract the youth with one of those ā€œpodcastsā€ the kids are so crazy about these days, and hire a guy to do it whoā€™s exactly like every assistant principal who ever called you into the office and said heā€™s concerned because you have so much promise but youā€™re hanging around with a bad crowd and (putting a hand on your knee) tells you earnestly heā€™d hate to see you go down the wrong path and really wants to help you be all you can be. Do youth outreach with that guy, should work out fine.

16 Likes

Iā€™m glad itā€™s a video podcast, otherwise theyā€™d lose the charismatic charm of the former VP.

15 Likes

Call it ā€œHow to Sniff Ass and Not Gagā€

That mellifluous voice would still beguile. They can call it ā€œUnctuous Hour with Mike Pence.ā€

7 Likes

Nonsense! Heā€™s really going to connect with the youth. Show title:

Mike Penceā€™s Groovy White-a-delic Fun Time Talks

8 Likes

Wait! Are women (other than Mother) allowed to download the podcast, and listen to Mike Penceā€™s voice if theyā€™re alone?!

Maybe Apple and Google need to put an advisory notification before someone does something naughty while listening to his voice.

2 Likes

What childā€™s eyes wonā€™t light up with glee at receiving a link to ā€œMike Penceā€™s Podcast for Conservative Youthā€?

Gosh! Thanks Uncle Bob!

3 Likes

Itā€™s for young conservatives, so itā€™s highly unlikely that any women will be downloading it.

1 Like

His first guest will be Kyle Rittenhouse discussing ways to transport guns over state lines when you are underage. (Hint: have your Mom drive you)

4 Likes

While the fly on his head is holding out for more moneyā€¦

6 Likes

Brainwashing.

Pray with Mother and meā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œNow, itā€™s been a while since I was young, heh heh, but I understand what youā€™re going through. I once thought about taking a girl to the prom without asking her fatherā€™s permission first, but son, Iā€™m glad I didā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Hell yeah. Thatā€™s the only way this podcast will generate any buzz.

1 Like