Meadows Pops Up At GA Signature Audit To ‘Get To The Truth’

See? My mind read that as:

Aw hell no. All Mark Meadows has ever done is mean or destructive.

Suppose both are correct. :smile:

1 Like

Some people say the grift began a lot earlier than that, what with future administration members selling off our foreign policy and an inauguration that “cost” twice as much as any inauguration before it.

5 Likes

Less than BillyBarr’s Hunter Biden dirt-search world tour.

11 Likes

Otherwise known as a “snipe hunt”.

14 Likes

Some people say it isn’t wise to put your trust in “Some people say.”

2 Likes

Me neither. Once there, he did learn what a signature audit is though, so not a total waste lol

5 Likes

Since everyone’s fee fees are in play.

12 Likes

Marky wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked him in the face.

4 Likes

Mark Meadows put the ‘toad’ in toadyism and the ‘sick’ in sycophant!!! What a pliable asshole he is!!!

6 Likes

Just kickin’ around the Whitehouse. Nothin’ much to do since we stopped guvermentin’. Thought I’d stay out of the way in case the Big Orange One wanders in or happens to remember that I exist.

8 Likes

Last year when my husband died, he was quickly scrubbed from the voter rolls. I couldn’t vote for him if I wanted to.

5 Likes

Secret Service? Really? For the chief of staff? Who authorized USSS protection for him, especially for personal travel? Also, where they used innapropriately (to project ‘authority’)? This seems not so legal…unless of course, Donald Trump approved this…(BTW, Secret Sevice website does not list White House staffer as a designated protectee).

11 Likes

Nunya business, Mr. Meadows. Get back to DC, the president* needs to be tranquilized again.

4 Likes

OT but interesting.

THE VP TYPICALLY presides over the certification in his role as the president of the Senate. @jonathanvswan had an excellent report this morning about how TRUMP is turning on everyone, and how he would view PENCE certifying the results of the election as “the ultimate betrayal.”

— Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) December 22, 2020

WELL, PENCE DOESN’T HAVE TO if he doesn’t want to. If PENCE declines to show up, Sen. CHUCK GRASSLEY, the 87-year-old Iowa Republican who is president pro tempore of the Senate, does it in his place. No sweat, no problem.

— Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) December 22, 2020
12 Likes

There are times one need a long recess, even him.

1 Like

C’mon Markie Mark. You know this is all bullshit. You’re trapped in Trumpland without an exit. Now you’re just going through the motions.

Puh-thetic.

2 Likes

Enjoy the schadenfreude!

The one thing Satan’s Avatar hates the most is being shown to be a fool. Nothing makes him look more foolish than losing and losing bigly. Think about it. As a loser, he received more votes than any previous winner. Yet he lost by a YUGE margin. Nothing makes that even worse more than being a sore loser who refuses to accept reality.

I think he needs an appropriate send off. Every time he’s seen exiting the White House, a crowd surrounding the White House should slowly and loudly chant “LOSER!” Rub it in so he can feel it underneath that thick orange-peel skin.

8 Likes

It’s hard to be Attorney General AND special counsel.

4 Likes

Can chucky still count past 10 with his shoes on?

1 Like

"I am trying to get to the truth…”

It’s out there, Mark. Keep looking.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available