McEnany Ignores Male Deputies While Railing Against Coverage Of Biden’s All-Female Comms Team

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany was met with derision on Sunday night after she attacked the Washington Post for reporting on President-elect Joe Biden’s newly announced communications team made up entirely of women.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1346721
1 Like

To be fair, we don’t know if they identify as men.

TPM, it’s 2020, get with the program.

48 Likes

Fill in the blank time, folks.

7 Likes

25 Likes

I actually remember when this insane liar took over the job from the previous insane liar and proclaimed " And I will never lie to you ! ". I can’t imagine that anyone actually believed her but at this point the press corp should throw that back in her face on a daily basis. Maybe she’d acquire some shame and resign

23 Likes

33 Likes

Those two gents should look for tweets today saying you have been terminated. Thus make the comment correct, after the fact.

12 Likes

I hear that they’re all ritually castrated when they join the MAGAdministration.

22 Likes

Naw, they’re going to continue the negotiations about bombing Iran before trump leaves office.

11 Likes

“President @realDonaldTrump already has an ALL FEMALE Senior White House Press Team,”

McInaney lives up to her name and title. Careful there, don’t wreck your faux noos future.

7 Likes

Trump Kayleigh McEnany Whines About…”

16 Likes

Gotta feel some sads for K-Lie here. Her calls to OANN are not being returned…what is a blonde with in depth experience telling lies got to do to get a new job :thinking:

29 Likes

McEnany went on to remark it’s a damned shame the LA Lakers won’t let men in the locker room.

8 Likes

Wasn’t there a drunk, insane liar in between?

20 Likes

Where did they get this particular insane blonde liar? Can they just box her up and send her back to the insane liar place?

29 Likes

January 20 can’t come fast enough, for this woman to go away. Really, those women walking down the street with fishnet stockings are way more virtuous than her.

3 Likes

All to the good but remember the Trumpist MO is full-gaslight, all the time, so McEnany will not walk any of this back although she might cavil if she can make it look like someone else’s fault or make a political enemy look worse.

18 Likes

They are so good for this country!

1 Like

Proof there is no god.

4 Likes

McAninny’s to-do list …

1. Lie

2. Think up new outrage

3. Prepare resume

9 Likes