‘Malarkey’: Kerry Says Dropped Mask On Commercial Flight Was ‘Momentary’ | Talking Points Memo

Climate czar John Kerry on Wednesday denied removing his mask to protect against the spread of coronavirus for a lengthy period during a recent flight after a photo surfaced on social media that appeared to show him aboard a plane without a mask on.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1365506
1 Like

When ya got nuthin’, ya got Cotton.

27 Likes

The worst part of being “of a certain age” is knowing you’re too old to outlive all the various miscreants and assholes in the world like Cotton and Gaetz. You’ll never live a day without them, ever again. I got to watch them bury Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, Richard Nixon. But these bastards will bury me. Sheesh.

22 Likes

they are a bunch of you know whats

6 Likes

Karma has a quirky sense of humor. You may luck out.

22 Likes

With Cotton, and Republicans generally, every accusation is a confession.

12 Likes

17 Likes

Well, since the virus is a hoax shouldn’t they be applauding him?

17 Likes

They really have nothing
This was the main story on all the right wing sites yesterday
Video Sparks Talk About ‘Hologram Joe’ Biden and Green Screens – RedState

Biden Is Accused Of Filming A Green Screen Video As His Hand Appears To Pass Through The Microphone During His Latest Public Appearance (Video) (defiantamerica.com)

7 Likes

Climate czar

Reminds me of King Canute!

Much maligned though he was.

And similar to Kerry in this regard also.

2 Likes

Does it begin with an “m”, end with an “s” and have 13 letters?

6 Likes

Just do what is yours to do. If you die having done that, the rest will be for others to take on.

10 Likes

And just as I was becoming upbeat you reminded me of my age and my expectation. By God I am going to hold out another 20 years just to get even!

9 Likes

Fuck Cotton

12 Likes

Honestly, if these were grade-schoolers on the playground, we’d laugh at them.

They’re in ‘Obama’s tan suit’ mode. And will be all the way through the 2024 campaign.

15 Likes

My experience with airlines is masks are required and wearing them during the flight is a requirement included in the pre-flight safety announcements. Passengers were allowed to remove their masks while chowing down on whatever fodder they were passing out. Other than that the flight attendants did take note and correct mask use.

Cotton as always is full of himself.

15 Likes

What an elitist. I bet he got a haircut too.

10 Likes

Trump never wore a mask…mocked those that did,ignored the need to outline the deadly consequences of the pandemic,botched the national response on protective clothing and vaccine distribution…these same oafs sat silently by with their thumbs up their ass…no word if they tried bleach or bright lights up there…

15 Likes

Does the GOP caucus have a quick meeting when these things come up and say, “Okay, hypocrisy. I need a hypocrite. Who wants this one?”

9 Likes

“Malarkey”

That, right there, confirms that he’s a member of Joe Biden’s administration.

15 Likes