Lou Dobbs Warns Trump He Should Listen To His Base

Fox Business Network host and ardent Trump defender Lou Dobbs cooled on the President briefly during his show on Monday night, warning that Trump needs to remember his base’s views on immigration and guns or he risks his reelection.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1242265

Not sure who Dickhead Dobbs meant, but there’s this, slightly OT, but part of the vile (mal)administration:

At a Farmfest listening session with farmers in Minnesota, Perdue hit back at the complaints with his joke: “What do you call two farmers in a basement? A whine cellar.”

13 Likes

Dobbs is dotty. No news here.

4 Likes

Where’s that What The Fuck/Hell emoji when we need it most?

4 Likes

“But my God. November 2020 is nearing at an alarming rate”

This should be a Fox News chyron. “Time is now passing at an alarming rate.” And they need to do a segment on the roots of this new disturbing trend. Could illegal immigrants be responsible? Hillary?

16 Likes

Time seems to be standing freaking still from my seat.

18 Likes

dobbs

2 Likes

This is my answer to Lou and his base:

The clock is ticking and there are way more of us than his base.

14 Likes

Yeah, Trump, please listen to the sage advice of a 759-year-old man who uses Kiwi Shoe Polish to dye his hair.

25 Likes

Horrifying hate monger reminds horrific chief hate monger that he is dependent on the votes of those who purchase well-mongered hate.

18 Likes

Dobbs would rather Trump stay focused on racism and the right to own weapons designed to kill as many people as possible. Meanwhile farmers are getting screwed, while Trump plays golf and tweets. I so hope farmers turn on him.

15 Likes

“This is not going well. And I absolutely believe this is a historic president, that this man is doing things that were unimaginable even 10 years ago which he is achieving,” Dobbs said.

Funny how a slight edit can magically turn Lou into a truth-teller.

20 Likes

It’s a revision of Einstein’s time dilation in relativity. For most of us, Trump’s election knocked our collective consciousness forward at the speed of light to 2020 and we’ve been waiting for the rest of humanity to catch up.

15 Likes

Also just read that the Trumptard base and the GOP are all excited that Donnie Jr. is going to be trolling for his Daddy on social media during the election campaign.

But they are not half as thrilled as we are, since Donnie Jr. is even dumber than his father, which is rather like Scott Baio being more of a has-been than he was two weeks ago.

I am sure Vitalis Trump, Jr. will be an endless source of mirth!

12 Likes

Headline of the day

Looming US immigration crackdown aims to weed out pre-crime of poverty.

9 Likes

Hey, I thought he used Brill Cream. Could be Crisco, no?

4 Likes

Donald Trump, Jr./Mirth: Donald Trump/Girth

5 Likes

Dobbs: “And by Trump’s base, I mean me.”

11 Likes

this man is doing things that were unimaginable even 10 years ago

Fuckin’-A right about that, you crazy person. But seriously folks, I’m full willing that Trump lash himself to the base as the storm approaches. Double down, triple down, keeping downing by whatever multiplier you wish. Or don’t! Hell, it works either way.

12 Likes

2 Likes