Loeffler Suggests Critics Of Her Million-Dollar Stock Dump Are Enemies Of Capitalism

Kudos for originality. Most people just go with the Devil made me do it. But she’s going with Capitalism made me do it.

Wait…is she saying capitalism is Satan? I mean, even most socialists wouldn’t go that far. But, now, I understand why The Devil Went Down to Georgia.

5 Likes

Crap… At least I will still get to vote twice against her, in the jungle primary and in the runoff, and better yet, I would not have to vote for a republican!!!

3 Likes

Loeffler Suggests Critics Of Her Million-Dollar Stock Dump Are Enemies Of Capitalism

In my case, you’ve got that straight, you shitviper.

11 Likes

Uhhhh no, just enemies of political insider trading for both the politician and the business folks.

7 Likes

She makes her money the old fashioned way - insider trading.

11 Likes

I believe what she means is that the 99% are merely lower life forms whose only function is to ensure the deserving 1% continue to live as they prefer. Why would anyone criticise that arrangement?

5 Likes

Loeffler reminds me of one of those Southern cotillion ball types with the occasional wink and nod to the Daughters of the Confederacy.
If she was so concerned about “socialism” she ought to look up some of her predecessors support for the New Deal. Without rural electrification and other programs Georgia would barely be a functional state.

11 Likes

To me, she gives of an Ann Coulter vibe, but with less Adam’s Apple.

7 Likes

Just want to point out this lady was appointed to the Senate -not elected - and before she even knew how to cast a vote, she was out there taking care of ole number one. I hope people in Georgia remember this betrayal.

7 Likes

I am a trophy wife for a ugly rich man so fuck all of you.

8 Likes

But even after her stock dump, Loeffler downplayed the outbreak and claimed the economy was strong on March 10.

Sorry, am I supposed to think this somehow demonstrates an act of good faith? Does anyone think she was likely under any circumstances to say that the economy was going down the toilet?

3 Likes

Yeah it is.

Another white-collar crimer who confuses Capitalism with Cronyism.
Deplorable, just like she said.

6 Likes

Whereas, without rural electrification and other programs Alabama would be Mississippi.

6 Likes

Oh come on, as a Rethuglican you came to Washington to get very rich at the expense of the American Taxpayers.

6 Likes

How about “enemies of political corruption”? I would admit to that!

2 Likes

No you dumb witch…we are just not a fan of lying and grifting and using YOUR elective position to enrich yourself.

2 Likes

Probably the Georgians most offended are those who own stocks. She sounds like an idiot.

5 Likes

Yeah. Right. Sure, Kelly: We’re just jealous that you won by cheating.

4 Likes

"To the privileged, equality feels like oppression."

10 Likes