Leaked Audio Shows Chaos Inside George Santos’ Office

This is just a microcosm of the ruling House majority.

Another words, “A hot mess”.

3 Likes

This needs to be stopped!

1 Like

The Center for Immigration Studies has filed FOIA request for naturalization records, if any, of Mr. & the former Mrs. Santos. Pleased to see people who know what they’re doing are looking into the question. Good rundown of possible configurations of birth, marriage and citizenship. My guess: the truth will be be yet another black box.

4 Likes

Hello, why else go into a 2nd or 3rd round job interview with intent to record?

2 Likes

Slime attracts slime mebbe?

1 Like

I must say i feel like dousing myself in bleach after reading about Santos/Devolder
Aren’t there any other scandals going on in DC that don’t involve this … person.

He finances the trip with local botanicals? Like bringing back cases of olive oil from Greece that you collected money for before leaving. Exactly like that.

1 Like

My guess for the reason Myers was “fired” before he was hured was because he wasn’t gay enough. just an observation from the conversation presented, not homophobia.

2 Likes

Live with it or leave. It’s that simple. It’s like changing the channel on the boob tube if you don’t like what’s on it. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Pretty sure. But like I told another poster on another site that if I had a nickel for every time someone tried that line on me (joke or snark) then I would be the richest fucker on the planet.

Hell, even the junior high students that I used to work with knew that one was old and dated.

Yeah, but it’s your choice to act like one. :wink:

It’s a rare thing when I do. So there is that. Have a nice day.

Don’t sweat it. It’s not near as bad as the LTJG… 5’2" P-3 pilot with the last name of Little, who had to deal with phone books on the pilot seat or my favorite, wooden blocks on the rudder pedals.

2 Likes

Myers could have been Santos’s Mini-me.

This was on NYT this morning.
I haven’t read it through yet.

1 Like

That didn’t take long.

He’s been in that office, what, a month?

2 Likes

Santos is also revealing he produced The Spider-Man musical which flopped. He didn’t but it’s a fact that it flopped.

@becca656

2 Likes

So, are they engaged? Or there’s nothing to this? … which one is the lie? Which liar is lying?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available