Jan. 6 Panel Hearing, Round Four: MAGALand’s Pressure Campaign On The States - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Alex Holder, the British documentary filmmaker that the Jan. 6 Committee subpoenaed last week for raw footage of Trump before and after Jan. 6, put out a statement just now announcing that “We have dutifully handed over all the materials the Committee has asked for,” including “never-before-seen footage” of the Capitol attack.

23 Likes

Hold on a sec… The Brits did J6? And we haven’t invaded yet?

WTF is Biden waiting for???

9 Likes

Just love it when TV series’ have crossover episodes!

7 Likes

Meadows is a moral vacuum, a factotum, but as a witness to crime? Personally I suspect he is too weak and stupid to turn on his boss even to save his own skin.

12 Likes

I would guess we are about to find out.

6 Likes

“The Washington Post has discovered that Ginni Thomas, the infamous wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, attended a meeting on March 6 last year hosted by Frontliners for Liberty, a coalition of conservative activists, where one of the speakers claimed that Biden’s 2020 electoral win was illegitimate.”

A candidate for office, in some state somewhere, is telling a meeting with constituents Trump was robbed and the election was crooked. EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. That Ginni Thomas was doing it in March of 2021 is wholly unsurprising, and by current standards tepid.

14 Likes

I believe it was the London branch office of Antifa, to be precise.

11 Likes

Our Supreme Court is a disgrace. If we don’t fix it, and very soon, we’re lost. There’s the real constitutional crisis.

30 Likes

You say that as if there can only be one at a time.

We have parallel processing constitutional crises.

25 Likes

You’re right. The ship’s full of holes.

11 Likes

what teh?

11 Likes

Jiffy Pop #1 is ready to go for today’s episode of Let’s Make A Deal!

2 Likes

Wrapping up work, playing beat the clock to get to hearings on time…

7 Likes

When does it start? 1pm ET? Want to go upstairs to watch

1 Like

Ben Stiller also went to Ukraine…though I doubt that he traveled with Garland.

11 Likes

Yup.

Wish they’d stop switching times around, makes it confusing.

2 Likes

Although I only saw Bill Frist on television, I can confidently diagnose him as being a vegetative idiot.

20 Likes

5PM Greenwich Mean Time.

It’ll be interesting to see how many folks will have this view by the end of the week…

18 Likes

So what is the drink word of the day? I have no idea. Suggest away.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available