Jack Smith Subpoena Targeted Trump Org Foreign Biz Deals

Hawley’s wife is a lead council representing opponents of contraception particularly the Mifepristone case out of the 5th Circuit. Does she tell him not to pull out during intercourse because she considers it to be murder?

5 Likes

It seems that both Musk and DeSantis may be using the same weight loss drug. Elon Musk keeps coming up in image searches for “ozempic face.”

Can’t say I’d be surprised. They’re both bloated pieces of shit who crave endless wealth and power despite already having plenty, and they’re eager to erase the tell-tale signs of their vices. Of course they’d take scarce diabetes meds so they can lose weight rather than adopting healthier habits.

These dipshits have so much but value none of it simply because they don’t have everything.

They’re both “winners” by the basest metrics of human life, but they’ll never, ever be happy. It’s a shame they’re both so eager to destroy everything around them in trying to change that.

3 Likes

there’s always weeds!

3 Likes

Look at that manspread.

Also, love how he tries to dress like President Zelensky.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 5.36.57 AM

THAT’S YOUR MARRIAGE, NOT MINE.

WHAT A CLOWN. :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

4 Likes

No, in order to be able to decipher that, you have to go beyond dyslexia and become slysdexic.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I can tell you that it’s located nowhere near Florida.

2 Likes

624-8327-- when I was five.
On the flip side-- get a dedicated password manager!

1 Like

“I hate this diet.”
Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 5.45.02 AM

1 Like

Evergreen comment.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It can be done. But it is usually unsustainable.

2 Likes

Many parts of the pine tree are edible . . .

7 Likes

Don’t Touch!

Yes, but Josh’s such a lucky little sprite.
Think of all the boys the world over who never get a chance to outgrow their coup plotting!

2 Likes

Some, Elmer, are getting a chance to have a good long time to think about what they’ve done. Today even!

3 Likes

Yes, but by the global standard, where the statistical norm is the cold earth of a shallow grave, each and every one of the bastards should have daily gratitude that they tried to overthrow a government where their opponents take due process and humane punishments seriously.
Unless, of course, they were in a hurry to shake off this mortal coil.

2 Likes

Way better than bugs. My own personal preference, of course.

4 Likes

My only question is how long it will take her to replace all the golden trash that adorns certain apartments in the E. Jean Carroll tower in Manhattan. I’m guessing the various units will be pretty nice-looking when all the tasteless decor is replaced. I suppose the golden escalator should stay just as a reminder to everyone about the historic provenance of the building.

1 Like

“like this tiny squirrel”

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available