Illinois Gov. Says Trump Admin. Sent Surgical Masks Instead Of Requested Specialized Masks

Who here thinks that Trump sold off the items in the national stock piles?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

10 Likes

Trump crime family probably charged them for N95s though.

7 Likes

Oh lord, what an asshole. I am hoping that he gets the virus because being hooked up to a ventilator is the only way to get him to STFU.

15 Likes

Well, the starving troops of the German 6th Army surrounded in Stalingrad, received a plane load of condoms…

8 Likes

Do me a favor though…Be nice to ME ME ME ME and I’ll send you the CORRECT mask!
QPQ in time of Covid-19 Pandemic, Covidiot Trump Edition!

20 Likes

The fact that he’s even talking about ratings is just disgusting.

For tRump this pandemic is just another opportunity to star in another reality TV show where he’s the fucking gameshow host making all the decisions. That shows you where his head is at. All else is beside the point, like people dying, how to get needed supplies to the hardest hit areas and how this pandemic will hurt people as he dilly-dallies daily holding those bullshit press sessions like the end of each episode of the tRump clownshow.

23 Likes

This was on purpose and is meant to kill people. Chicago holds a special place in their hearts along with Baltimore as the epitome of liberal rule and their go-to examples of blah cities and culture.

15 Likes

Pinched from the NYT…

Winning, not…

12 Likes

In my day, when we had to nurse sick people, we wrapped MyPillow cases around our heads, and we liked it!

7 Likes

Maybe the doctors at Walter Reed will be forced to hook up one of those ventilators using spliced tubes using that splitter device I saw a medical person demonstrate recently. Then he’ll have to share it with the patient next to him. One can only imagine if he was situated to share that ventilator with an African American or the Hispanic person next to him. Oh…imagine his horror!

Fantasies can be fun.

8 Likes

How soon is he going to order a bombing mission in Iraq or Afghanistan in an attempt to distract?

7 Likes

Would anyone even notice?

4 Likes

Didn’t he already try that?

15 Likes

Chicago officials or their Governor should commandeer the tRump Tower Chicago for overflow from their hospitals.

18 Likes

‘Sorry, I just can’t bring myself to do that,’ " (Susan) Sarandon said of voting for Clinton in the general election. “I don’t know. I’m going to see what happens.”

“Some people feel that Donald Trump will bring the revolution immediately, if he gets in. Then things will really, you know, explode,” Sarandon said…

How’s that Revolution working out? On the other hand things did really, you know, “explode”.

32 Likes
President Donald Trump’s administration sent only surgical masks to Illinois instead of the specialized N95 masks Gov. Illinois J.B. Pritzker had requested to protect hospital workers from COVID-19, according to the governor.

Pretty cool that a guy named Illinois became governor of Illinois. Let’s hear it for nominative determinism!

8 Likes

Emily Litella: “I thought you said Fatten the Curve. Never mind!”

6 Likes

The state will soon be known as 'ILL" for short, because, you know…everyone’s…oh, you get it.

7 Likes

At least they didn’t get Trump steaks.

4 Likes

He added that Illinois only got a “fraction” of what it asked for “weeks and weeks".

" I haven’t heard masks are a problem. Everyone is getting the masks they ask for. Everyone knows that. Mike Pence assures me masks are not a problem. Mike is doing an incredible job. Fantastic job. Beautiful. Masks aren’t a problem. And ventilators. New York City got by for years with three ventilators. Now they want 30,000!? Ventilators are not a problem. General Motors made 17,000 of them last night. They’re on trucks now, heading to hot spots. Everyone agrees. Beautiful!!"

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available