Illinois Gov. Says Trump Admin. Sent Surgical Masks Instead Of Requested Specialized Masks

Heckuva job Donny!

13 Likes

Dear Illinois,

Your governor was mean to me. So there!

–Petulant Child in Chief

37 Likes

Obviously he was nice enough to get some masks, just not nice enough to get the ones requested

5 Likes

The vengeful MOFOUS really comes into his own in times of crisis.

6 Likes

No soup for you! And we ain’t talking to you on the phone anymore neither!

5 Likes

Trump Admin. Sent Surgical Masks Instead Of Requested Specialized Masks

Maybe I’ll pay my Federal taxes with Monopoly® money this year.

What with the on-going global emergency, the real stuff is in short supply.

21 Likes

If you could first do me a favor, I might be able to get you the right masks, otherwise it’s not going to happen.
Idiot in chief

13 Likes

And I thought the upper right panel of this cartoon was just a joke. :frowning:

23 Likes

But which recent, almost would of graduated from college Trump supporter got the job of shipping, close but no cigar items, to states with people dying?

6 Likes

“You don’t like the masks I sent you, not-nice-enough-to-me blue state governor? Here, try these. But you’re not getting the good ones until you say something I can use in a campaign ad.”

10 Likes

For Trump…so obvious every day…the devil is in the details…

6 Likes

Trump isn’t totally useless, he can always serve as a bad example and make others look good.

28 Likes

Pure incompetence. Yet they are still giving themselves pats on the back. Heckuva job, heckuva job.

12 Likes

Well, not competent shipping clerks

11 Likes

Who here thinks that Trump sold off the items in the national stock piles?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

10 Likes

Trump crime family probably charged them for N95s though.

7 Likes

Oh lord, what an asshole. I am hoping that he gets the virus because being hooked up to a ventilator is the only way to get him to STFU.

15 Likes

Well, the starving troops of the German 6th Army surrounded in Stalingrad, received a plane load of condoms…

8 Likes

Do me a favor though…Be nice to ME ME ME ME and I’ll send you the CORRECT mask!
QPQ in time of Covid-19 Pandemic, Covidiot Trump Edition!

20 Likes

The fact that he’s even talking about ratings is just disgusting.

For tRump this pandemic is just another opportunity to star in another reality TV show where he’s the fucking gameshow host making all the decisions. That shows you where his head is at. All else is beside the point, like people dying, how to get needed supplies to the hardest hit areas and how this pandemic will hurt people as he dilly-dallies daily holding those bullshit press sessions like the end of each episode of the tRump clownshow.

23 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available