How The President’s Lawyer Became Our Shadow Secretary Of State | Talking Points Memo

With his ensmartment glasses.

11 Likes

Rudy as a “shadow secretary of state.” Now THERE’s a horrifying image for Hallow e’en!

4 Likes

Well, why does Benadick Donnie two scoops need any of his cabinet secretaries, he is a stable genius right?

3 Likes

Fake News. Trump isn’t Rudy’s client. As the saying goes, if you’re not paying for a product, you’re the product. Rudy was using Trump, not working for him. Same with all the other grifters surrounding Trump, including his own children.

Trump stood nothing to gain from the Ukraine mess. That was just him being used by his Russian handlers and Rudy’s scammy clients. As usual, Trump would do best to stay on the golf course and off Twitter, and let Fox News and Limbaugh handle the re-election campaign.

7 Likes

Pretty much every day is like being inside Jupiter’s red spot.

4 Likes

Doesn’t he usually resign this cabinet post on fridays?

2 Likes

He wasn’t quitting before he was quitting.

5 Likes

Yup, rats be jumpin’ off the ship.

Après nous, le déluge.

5 Likes

Every time Rudy’s dentures whistle, a Ukrainian oligarch gets his wings.

18 Likes

Romney is giving him what-for right now on the capitulation to Turkey, because it got what it wanted. More will speak.

“Are we so weak and inept that Turkey forced the hand of the United States of America?”

The Trump administration is coming apart at the seams.

7 Likes

That’ll be someone else. Let’s see…

2 Likes

What an interesting idea for a remake for a classic film.

1 Like

Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are calling the Turkey-Syria ceasefire a total capitulation.

5 Likes

OT:

Just saw this in passing.

Zuck wants to up the ante. Must be feeling a little heat. Which is in itself is interesting. His tea leaves must be telling him something.

8 Likes

Yeppers. I enjoyed Romney’s dramatic reading. I think I saw that “Look at me, I’m Presidenting” glimmer in his eye.

7 Likes

Nancy beat him to it. :wink:

3 Likes

You damn well know that his friend, Jim, is doing it.

And probably his African American, too.

4 Likes

And the rest of us get a fleck of spittle in our faces.

5 Likes

If Grenade Giuliani is the “Shadow State Sec”

Then is Pompeo just the Acting-State Sec?

What about:
Is Bannon the Shadow Persona-Non-Grata State Sec?
Is Barr the Shadow Coverup State Sec?
Is Kushner the Shadow Nepotistic Anything/Everything State Sec?
Is Ivanka the Shadow Femme-Fatale Mini-Me State Sec?

How many more CO-CONSPiRATORS are unknown in this Ukrainegate and Turkey Capitulation which all adds up to Putin winning and Trump losing (and America too)?

1 Like

The only diplomatic position Ghouliani might be qualifed for is Ambassador to Transylvania.

5 Likes