How a Militia Movement Took Root in the Republican Mainstream

Cry me a river. They’re pulling close to if not over 6 figures for basically driving around all day. This is a very safe area and petty crimes are basically it. And I called them not to file a report or because of the actual items stolen but because I actually witnessed the theft and tried to run after the perp but couldn’t catch him. It was some asshole who drives around in a beat up van collecting junk. If you’re present he asks if you have any junk you want to get rid of. If not he just helps himself if it’s in plain view. I’ve seen him before and actually have given some actual junk I didn’t need, and when he saw and asked about some other things I told him I still needed them, which I did.

So he came by some time later and helped himself to the junk I did need. I didn’t hide it because it wasn’t that valuable and I didn’t expect him to just take it. I wanted the cops to know about this guy and what he’s doing so they can catch and stop him. They even knew who I was talking about. Going into peoples’ alleys and stealing things is a crime, whether it’s valuable or junk. I wouldn’t have called the cops if I noticed something missing and it was junk but didn’t know who took it. This was a special situation, witnessing a crime by a repeat offender. The sad thing is that I would have eventually given him the items when I no longer needed them. But he didn’t know that. I can’t believe you’re so blase about petty crime, being this site’s resident cop fan.

Most cops are stupid and lazy. I stand by that. When I see more wearing masks, I might change my mind. Snowflakes.

So, literally no crime, since you were going to give them to him anyways. But he offended you by picking them up too early, so you exercised your white privilege card to call the cops.

With details filled in, this makes you look even worse. Couldn’t have waited for the next time he wandered around and said, “hey, just letting you know, I was still using that, next time please just ask? Thanks!”

Instead, you’re a Karen, siccing the cops on someone who is already struggling in life, and these days, you could literally get him killed.

I’m glad the cops laughed it off instead of taking it seriously and ending up with someone dead or in prison. Over a rusty rake that was going to be tossed anyways

You are clearly either a dishonest person or have serious reading comprehension issues. I don’t want to waste my time on you. I’m actually putting you on my ignore list as a liar, RWTP promoter and asshole. Buh bye and good riddance.

One out of three, not a passing grade.

Best of luck to your scrap collector.

I have seen police officers from 4 local agencies not wearing masks. Even when a sign is on the door requiring masks to enter the restaurant they ignore it.
One more reason for people to not like them.

2 Likes

But apparently to even point this out to them is basically a form of cop hate and massive harassment and if they beat you up over it then you clearly deserve it. Because cops have it so tough and we shouldn’t be mean to them by expecting them to do their jobs professionally and not, you know, harm the public they’re supposed to protect. Plus all those unarmed black men they shot clearly did something to deserve it. Or so some here seem to think.

Obviously, cops give us no reason to dislike and distrust them.

Ballad of Mike Clampitt

Come and listen to my story about a pol named Mike
A crank who believes any BS that comes down the pike
Then one day while trolling for some votes
He paid fifty bucks and joined the Oafs

Militia, that is, Tarheel Tea party

1 Like

He’s trolling you. He’s the same one who concern trolls about nukes in one thread while pining for turning the ME into glass using one, in another. There’s a reason his avatar, two faced, is dead on.

In any case, he’s invisible to me, thus faceless.

“Maul left the local party committee in 2020, but he continued serving as a poll worker. According to the county elections department, Maul was the “judge of elections” in charge of his precinct in every election since 2017, including this year’s primary in May.“
That’s what’s coming in future elections. Nutjob Trumpanzi acting as “pollworkers”.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available