‘Hilariously Embarrassing’: Women Mock Trump’s Desperate Plea For Them To ‘Like’ Him

President Donald Trump, trailing in the polls and whose support among women continues to erode, once again tried to invoke a glaringly racist appeal to “suburban” women during a rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania on Tuesday night.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1338306

Yeah, that “appeal” is really appealing to us womenfolk, all right.

Dickhead.

71 Likes

That pleading was beyond PATHETIC.
What presidential candidate does that?
I’m sure when these 2 read about this, they couldn’t contain themselves:

50 Likes

support among women continues to erode

Makes perfect sense to me, but I’ll wait until the Inauguration to celebrate.

34 Likes

“Yet he persisted.”

Nice.

26 Likes

Joe Biden be like:

41 Likes

Pathetic potus, glad he didn’t say he feels powerful and wants to kiss all of them.

14 Likes

Suburban women: will you please like me?

Maybe he was talking about his tweets.

4 Likes

Projecting strength until the very end.

28 Likes

Is this the dex talking or is he really that stupid naturally?

41 Likes

I…I can’t anymore…

19 Likes

By the way Biden’s speech to the seniors in Florida yesterday was amazing. It hit just the right tone and is sure to be effective with the demographic Trump has forgotten. Too bad he can’t get any news organization to cover it.

70 Likes

What happened to his “When you’re a star” approach, I wonder.

“Please like me” is certainly a far cry from what he said on that infamous tape.

31 Likes

Some days you just full-on enjoy your job, am I right, Christina Cabrera?

10 Likes

Low energy. Sad.

48 Likes

Now his show is on the verge of being canceled. He’s not a star anymore.

22 Likes

Even here in blood-red Kentucky, the trumpies are keeping their heads down. Their flags and signs are out, but nowhere near as many as in 2016. Way more Biden-Harris signs than McGrath signs, but it looks like the McConnell campaign forgot to budget for yard signs.

31 Likes

" the other thing: I don’t have that much time to be that nice "

What’s that all about? Sounds like the twisted threatening words of a psycho rapist …

43 Likes

He’s tried everything! Stalking behind them at debates…ranting like an unhinged lunatic…calling them fat pigs…Mismanaging a pandemic, threatening their lives and livelihoods…

Sounds like a real Prince charming.

53 Likes

That’s it! He thinks twitter likes are actual votes. I’ll bet when he loses, he’ll claim he won by pointing to how many more likes he has on twitter.

20 Likes