He Became Convinced the School Board Was Pushing “Transgender Bullshit.” He Ended Up Arrested — and Emboldened.

Sounds like a real sweetheart, this one.

This is absolutely correct. It is terribly sad how unoriginal the complaints of all of these people are. They don’t really know what they don’t like, they don’t really understand what they hate.

So much politics in America on the right is about being upset about other people who aren’t doing a darn thing to you. It isn’t even coming from a place of oppression. These people are middle class or upper middle class. They just mad that other people who aren’t exactly like them exist. What a powerful force of evil the Republican party has channeled.

9 Likes

He likes “alt-media” because it doesn’t lie. :
So after many full meals of that tripe "he has since become convinced that John F. Kennedy Jr. is alive, Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates are dead, and the COVID-19 vaccine is actually a “death shot” …(in) that the vaccine changes your DNA in a way that allows those who patented the modified genetic sequence to “own” you, which is part of an effort to kill people off and depopulate the planet. "

Egad how easy it must be to drive these soft-brained people insane for money and votes.

13 Likes

Wrong forum.

A perfect example of that party’s projection - that is exactly what the Right thinks Liberals are doing to schools.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is exactly the type of person who, because they received no real accountability for their crime, is going to end up as the next school shooter.

3 Likes

It’s amazing what some loons are able to swallow…

8 Likes

You forgot money.

This indoctrination that so fear is called learning.
I can think back to my HS years and can not ID one gay person, I guess I could try to go to a reunion and find out, but then I’d have to put on dressy clothes.
I can also point out since I’ve been going to some GS camp reunions, there were girls I thought were gay that weren’t. And some that I thought weren’t gay that are. But in the end I don’t really care, we laugh about the things that happened and how much fun we had.

4 Likes

I suspect PP is doing the series as a heads up. What’s happening at school boards is canary in coal mine.

We are being warned of tactics being utilized by GOP to destroy the fabric of our democracy at grass roots level.

We did not pay enough attention when they sat out to change the federal judiciary & Supreme Court via the Federalist Society and now it’s become a billion dollar behomoth structure funding SCOTUS clerks & little things for GinniThomas while Leo asks it not be noted.

The tactics of GOP are made out to be crazy yet they have severe consequences that ripple throughout state legislatures & governships as well as defying Congressional subpoenas.

The worse thing we can do is label these folks as having mental health issues because we find their aberrant behavior aborrhent to the norms of civilized society & democracy values that built America.

These folks are not “crazy” they vehemently disagree with new societal norms & democracy as we knew in the 20th century.

Let’s wake up…they are woke not crazy.

Fight for democracy & stop with the deceit of “mental health” issues.

11 Likes

13 Likes

“Family Research Council. The model bills have similar preambles, including the assertion — rebutted by major medical organizations — that the risks of gender-affirming care outweigh its benefits.”

2 Likes

I got news for him and for others like him – YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT. Neither am I, but I don’t make plans to go ape shit at my county school board because of the craziness he mainlines from FoxNotNews.

2 Likes

This face! Such an expression!!!

1 Like

“his five younger children face in the public school system. (The 65-year-old retiree has four other children who are adults.)”

Sounds like he certainly resisted any education on contraception, and apparently sought out women just as ignorant.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wonder about the proximity of his adult children.

It’s been going on for a long time.

1 Like

Trans persons are the new witches. Fear of them is identical to the fear of witches 400 yrs ago.

3 Likes

It’s the basilisk stare.

He celebrated and rewarded their fury.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available