Haley Says Tillerson And Kelly Tried To Convince Her To Secretly Work Around Trump

Aged cheese is considered a gourmet item… :grin:

1 Like

yadda yadda yadda

1 Like

Aid flowed once Trump got caught.

1 Like

So, everyone’s a comedian now?

1 Like

Indeed. It seems the archaic usage of the term has regained its relevance.

1 Like

Hmmm, interesting wager Haley appears to be making here, but to what end? Is she angling for Veep? I mean, the only way Trump will be leaving office before 2020 is feet first, and he doesn’t like Pence, so…make a play for a place on the ballot?

Why else suddenly announce, as the crisis deepens, that she “heroically” stood up to the pressures of the Deep State? Did Rand Paul’s recent performance as the Presidential Fluffer have anything to do with this? Or is it part of a plan to run for Senator? Doesn’t South Carolina elect a Senator in 2020? Is she signalling to the base that she’s got their guy’s back? Maybe a cabinet position?

Jesus, today’s GOP makes the people behind Watergate look like George Smiley…

5 Likes

I don’t trust Haley for one minute. She’s either embellishing to sell books or appeasing Trump - either because she wants to run in 2024 or thinks Trump will dump Pence

4 Likes

Years ago I read that all the original 13 colonies were founded directly from England–except for South Carolina, which was founded by slaveholders from Barbados, one of the worst of the slave islands, looking for a place to expand. One of those facts that explain all the other facts. It’s always been an outlier.

2 Likes

Well, well. Look who thinks she’s Ivanka. Sorry, Niki, but Donald doesn’t care if you are loyal to him or not. You aren’t his daughter and you aren’t his type.

3 Likes

De-obsolescence.

2 Likes

Her plan was not a clever one.

3 Likes

“Definitely not a ten.”

Who?

4 Likes
  1. Haley is running.
2 Likes

This isn’t Game of Thrones?

3 Likes

not that that’s stopped a heck of a lot of other egoists from trying either.

1 Like

If Republicans were like you we wouldn’t be in the shit.

3 Likes

I’m confused which side Nimrata Randhawa is ON!

It doesn’t sound like she’s on America’s side even with the new name! She’s always been a slimy opportunist in my opinion.

Lady, you aren’t too bright. How many people have told Phat Boy that what he is doing is dumb, dumber and dumbest and illegal besides? Lots of them initially and the reason that no one is doing it now is because they are all gone. How do you influence policy from the outside?

And undercutting the president is something that the republicans just spent eight years dedicating themselves to doing. I didn’t hear you complaining about that. As TR once said, “To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

And the only reason that Phat Boy got around to authorizing the flow of aid to Ukraine is because someone in the State Dept undercut him and authorized the aid when he wasn’t looking. Once it was authorized there was nothing he could do about it.

2 Likes

Easy

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available