Graham Launches Probe To Further Bogus Biden Conspiracy Theory

Trump should just take the money and run. Why is he making Lindsey do this?

1 Like

I want this one to swing from a very high lamp post for his treason.

2 Likes

so why not play it right back at trump.
start on ivanka and jared along with dimwit jr and eric.
with the right prosecutors, they would be indicted shortly for all kinds of criminal activity and the fun and games would end.
let the family wannabe mob boss chew on that for the next year no matter how it turns out for him.
all the puzzle pieces are available.
just need it put together into a fine masterpiece.

14 Likes

Graham has proven to be a purely Machiavellian figure. He lives to derive power from the prince and finds any other ethics or pursuits pointless.

He’s played his cards and exposed himself. The bipartisan act he put on with McCain and Lieberman was simply and extension of his scheming.

History probably won’t be kind to him but if he’s who I think he is, I’m not sure he cares. Power is to be exercised when you are alive. There is no power in posterity.

26 Likes

I look forward to the day that Graham is convicted of treason.

6 Likes

To me, it’s clear as day that Putin has co-opted the entire GOP. He bought them, one way or another.

I despise Mitch McConnell as a destroyer of American democracy, but on a personal level, Graham is far more despicable. He is more intellectually dishonest and craven than any other politician I have ever seen. Hell, more than just about any other human being I have seen.

Why is this piece of shit in the US Senate? What does it say about the people of SC that he is their Senator?

46 Likes

Yes, it was always a fraud.

The only wonder is that anyone fell for it – if they really did.

8 Likes

Looks like yelling “BURISMA” is the new “BENGHAZI.” (apologies for any misspellings – it’s early.)

23 Likes

He gives pond scum a good name.

5 Likes

Barr won’t go after Trump’s kids, nor let anyone else in the DOJ have at them. But I bet he’ll gladly assist in taking down Hunter.

8 Likes

Trump failed in his attempt to have Ukraine smear Biden for him. But that’s OK, folks, because Lindsey Graham really does love his ass and really will do anything for him. So Lindsey Graham will use the United States Senate to smear Biden for the “President.”

14 Likes

I needed that chuckle. Thanks!

1 Like

I can find a Third Reich equivalent for most of the cast, but I’m coming up empty on Miss Lindsey. Anyone?

1 Like

Lindseymat Graham rides again.

1 Like

They’re all so cheap. And Trump likes cheap.

4 Likes

The sad part for Graham is that if he has a center outside of his own personal power it’s in his belief in the USA’s role as a global policeman and superpower. And he would have found a much more natural ally in that pursuit in HRC than in Trump.

3 Likes

that would be nice. but first I would rather he come to an understanding within himself.

17 Likes

Terrorists. Emboldened.

12 Likes
11 Likes

I know what you’re saying and I’m not trying to be a smart ass, but for me this headline was the most important political moment:

2016 Election: Donald Trump Wins the White House in Upset

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available