Gordon Sondland Fired As EU Ambassador, Second Impeachment Witness To Lose Job Friday | Talking Points Memo

Well after he canned Vindman I hope Trump leaned his lesson. Opps. Well after he canned Vindman’s brother I hope he learned his lesson. Ooops…now I’m sure after he canned Sondland he’s leaned his lesson.

Sondland’s a maggot but the others are good people. Hill, Yovanovitch…and the Vindmans…good people. It’s time for them to talk unrestrained, in the open and sans redactions or privilege restraints. This has been going down by the ABC’s and now were at D. Which is “the avalanche of information that will follow acquittal”. We heard about it before the acquittal now lets get on with it.

Ohhh and I forgot. Bill Clinton “loathed the military”.

12 Likes

Trump is now wondering if he can can Tiffany.

Trump is in a frothing rage. May it be his last.

16 Likes

I’m going to sit back and watch Mitt Romney’s numbers soar.

6 Likes

I love Dear Leader with all of my heart.
I will never tell what I saw or heard Dear Leader do!

1 Like

I wonder if he’ll still pay the contractors working on his house in Brussels?

2 Likes

Except Barr will prosecute them for revealing classified information if they do. We are in very, very dangerous territory.

9 Likes

Vindman’s brother didn’t testify or anything like that, he was just fired out of spite…dictators and mobsters take out family members to make those that cross them fear for the safety of their families. It won’t take long to get rid of the rest of the witnesses, though I suspect they will be more circumspect about it…these were the examples to keep the rest of his minions in line.

And, it will probably work, at least for a while…a lot of people will fear for their livelihoods and be too afraid to go to the House, since the House was unable to do anything about it or protect these witnesses. We’re really going to start to see Trump unbound from now on, egged on by the Republicans around him who demand total fealty…I guess we can hope they overplay their hand and the American people reject them.

24 Likes
2 Likes

He bought a lemon. I have no sympathy whatsoever for him. He wanted in on the grift, is all.

9 Likes

Hey Donnie, gonna fire Greta too?

Oh, that’s right, you can’t. Loser…

6dbd27d003f2b01b8c6adbd7c0596d01d479c416_2_377x500

20 Likes

Trump’s so much better than Nixon.

Nixon didn’t get his massacre started until Friday Night.

13 Likes

Charlie Kirk, Ben Shapiro, and Jacob Wohl would all like a word…

5 Likes

Wasn’t it the Ambassadors residence he was having work done on? On the tax payers dime, so nothing out of his pocket. Typical.

6 Likes

Wikipedia actually has a list - a very, very long list. (Hundreds of people dismissed or resigned)

It doesn’t include the Vindmans or Sondland yet.

13 Likes

Susan Collins: wrong again.

9 Likes

One or two small blood clots. Is that too much to ask for?

11 Likes

Hitler did something similar; it was called The Night of The Long Knives in which all his enemies including those in his party were purged.

11 Likes

Welcome to the BRA, the Banana Republic of America. Sounds good, that monniker, BRA.

Come to think of it. Who would not want to live in BRA.

1 Like

Susan Collins,he sure has learned "his’ lesson

4 Likes