Giuliani Pals Arrested On Campaign Finance Charges | Talking Points Memo

Two associates of Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani who were tied to the Ukraine pressure campaign were arrested on Thursday on campaign finance charges.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1255005

They’re coming to get you, Ghoulie…

24 Likes

I wonder what amazing stories these two will share with us!

33 Likes

Arrested by the Barr “Justice” Dep’t??? Que?

43 Likes

and the first one to flip gets a shiny new reduced sentence!

26 Likes

This maladministration needs to wrap up the biglyest, most all-encompassing political scandal of American history before I blow out my diaphragm laughing.

36 Likes

The arrests of Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman were foreshadowed already this summer. It will be interesting to learn how they discovered the location of the Money River.

27 Likes

That’s “Eye-gor”…

32 Likes

Rudy, please step a bit to the right so the driver doesn’t need to turn the bus …

18 Likes

Nothing to see here, right? Just a couple of ‘Florida businessmen’

16 Likes

No connection, no collusion, no obstruction, of course. They barely even knew each other. Hell, they probably just bumped into each other by accident coming out of a brothel, er, bathroom…

24 Likes

Any time one of these peripheral figures faces actual consequences it makes me happy. I hope there are more entangling threads that appear…

13 Likes

Still wondering about Rick Perry’s guy, Michael Bleyzer.

Michael_Bleyzer_1_headshot-2

3 Likes

Is Fruman related to Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago? Only the best people, right?

17 Likes

Flight risk, no bail?

9 Likes

They only brought covfefe and hamberders to the illegal meetings, nothing more…

21 Likes

Where would they flight to at this point? Jail may be the safest option.

4 Likes

Time to sing guys. We’d like Uncle Rudy in the clink by next week.

26 Likes

Yours is the correct take. How the hell was this allowed to happen, and whose heads are going to roll as a result?

34 Likes

I would say so, Fruman has ties to Odesa Mob.

8 Likes