Giuliani: ‘Keep Your Eye On Romania’ | Talking Points Memo

Rudy Ghouliani directing everyone’s attention to Romania, just two weeks before Halloween – this confirms my theory that the GOP has been taken over by vampires.

8 Likes

I wish I could take credit for it, but I swiped it from some better wit (whom I would credit if I could remember exactly who it was…).

1 Like

19%20PM

Turkey is moving its alliance closer towards Russia and Iran and away from NATO while still remaining in the alliance with no repercussions or consequences.

13 Likes

Keep your eye on Burkina, Fatso!

6 Likes

Creeptocurrency!

10 Likes

Do you think there was a subliminal message in the head line?

Giuliani Crypt-ically Tells Fox News To ‘Watch Romania’ - just wondering

If Rudy could see his reflection he would get those teeth fixed

3 Likes

Rudy is trying hard to divert attention from his imminent arrest.
Especially after this morning’s news about two of his henchmen.

4 Likes

Heh.

7 Likes

Predicted this. Ask me if I give a shit about Zelensky. At this point, he’s not a hostage. He’s a coconspirator.

3 Likes

I got another country that we have on the list and then we go back to all the stealing [Biden] did when he went back to the Senate,”

Huh?

Biden was a Senator - non-stop …January 5, 1973 – January 15, 2009 and has not been back since … Oh … and from 1995 to 2007 the Senate was controlled by the GOP … one would think that it would be virtually impossible for a member of the minority to orchestrate some money siphoning scheme in those days

Rudy is just dancing for survival …

5 Likes

Zelensky just saw Trump turn on an ally and open the door to let in the Turkish wolf waiting outside. He can hear the Russian wolf baying outside his door. As long as Trump is president, Zelensky’s duty to his people is to grovel as loudly as he can.

19 Likes

Or, like Trump, Zelensky is the wrong man for his job.

5 Likes

“Sean, I want to keep your eye not just on China,” Giuliani said. “I want you to keep your eye on Romania. Just watch Romania.”

“Remember, Attorney General Barr was in Romania’s capital, Rome, just a few days ago.”

8 Likes

Why on earth is Biden not suing for defamation?

It figures that a man who looks like Dracula would mention Romania.

2 Likes

The Ukrainian government is acting in its own interests. None of their statements should be taken seriously. If/when Trump is dumped, I expect their statements will change.

[Edited to correct spelling]

3 Likes

Yeah, i can’t blame Zelensky for what he is doing atm, he has to do what he has to do to protect his country.

3 Likes

"Plus, I'm ready to help, with all of my inside connections."

5 Likes

I wonder if the fancy dress, understated uniform, the garb still fits?

1 Like

…fall.

Rudy is launching a second front against Europe. His mission: sow chaos in another emerging democracy that was formerly a Soviet satellite.